Little nervous...

Say hello. We are all very friendly and it's a good place to make your first post
Diamond
Site Admin

Re: Little nervous...

Post by Diamond » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:35 am

Adding my welcome to those above

I am in the same situation with Mrs D, she's very vanilla. Over time though I have suggested she try little things during sex - pinching my nipples or spanking me - and when she sees how much I enjoy it she is easier to persuade next time.

As long as it's not something he's actually uncomfortable with, once he sees you enjoy it he'll consider it again
Try it. You might like it

Berkscountryboy

Post by Berkscountryboy » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:55 am

Welcome sexy girl to a sexy forum

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:19 pm

Welcome to the forum KITC, I must admit I had to read over your post multiple times as I am in such a similar situation it’s unreal. Hope you enjoy what you find and read here, and I look forward to hopefully many conversations
If you're a freak like me, wave your flag....if you're a freak like me, don't apologise. They can't hold you down you were born to rise. It's our time now :smiley-69:

KinkInTheCloset

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:48 am

Absolutely. I would never want him to do something that he was genuinely uncomfortable with. Like you, I’ve managed to get a tiny bit here or there (hair pulling, sharp spank, etc) but I’m just struggling to move him into more adventurous things. I’d like sex to be something we occasionally put some proper time into... rather than something that only happens before we go to sleep... which for us, has been more about getting to the end, rather than enjoying and having fun with the journey, which for me, is equally as enjoyable as the end destination.

I’m all good with vanilla 9/10 but I’d definitely be happier if we had the odd night of something different. Just shake things up. Get out of the rut and routine that it’s so easy to find yourself in.

Hi Berks! Thanks for the warm welcome x