Large age gaps

For general discussions about sex that don't really fall into any of the niche categories

Moderator: Moderators

Davep2241

Re: Large age gaps

Post by Davep2241 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:58 pm

My biggest age gap was seeing a girl when she was 16/17 and I was 29.

It was pretty much doomed to failure but I had come out of a long term relationship and was looking for a fling and this girl was all too willing to oblige. Kind of had to keep it secret from her friends and family so that probably made it more thrilling. Kind of regret it a little bit looking back but in fairness the sex was great.

Carolenyvie

Post by Carolenyvie » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:17 am

Davep2241 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:58 pm
My biggest age gap was seeing a girl when she was 16/17 and I was 29.

It was pretty much doomed to failure but I had come out of a long term relationship and was looking for a fling and this girl was all too willing to oblige. Kind of had to keep it secret from her friends and family so that probably made it more thrilling. Kind of regret it a little bit looking back but in fairness the sex was great.
I dnt see anythng wrng wth an age gap for like short term flings if ya lik but not good for lng trm relationship cos someone usully gets left behind or ends up as a carer.

C.xx
I'm a fun lovin 50s something girl.Always up for a laugh and sexy banter.XX

Davep2241

Post by Davep2241 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:45 pm

That's the thing and she was at an age where it was borderline inappropriate.

It did eventually fizzle out and at the time it was really fun. It gave me a lot of confidence after coming out of a failed relationship and it was what I needed at the time, no strings attached sex with somebody that made me feel good.

Carolenyvie

Post by Carolenyvie » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:33 pm

Davep2241 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:45 pm
That's the thing and she was at an age where it was borderline inappropriate.

It did eventually fizzle out and at the time it was really fun. It gave me a lot of confidence after coming out of a failed relationship and it was what I needed at the time, no strings attached sex with somebody that made me feel good.
One of my fellas mates was seeing a girl same age as him 18.they brok up an he startd seein her mum-purely 4 sex.mum was 36.
They end up stayin together.
They are a sad site now- she is late 70s and cant wlk an he is her carer-has no life an is not happy but sticks wth her cos it all he got now.
Vry sad.
I'm a fun lovin 50s something girl.Always up for a laugh and sexy banter.XX

gaelic.rower

Post by gaelic.rower » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:15 pm

I had a relationship with a lady 8 years older for a few months, and also a one night stand with a lady who was probably ~45 (I was then ~35). I've always had greater attraction to ladies older than I, though.

On another occasion, I met up with a lady in her 60s a few times - she was really sexy but we never actually had sex. I actually regret not going further, to be honest.

Sexybadger

Post by Sexybadger » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:12 am

My husband is 21 years older than me. We have a nearly 1 year old son and it works for us!

Other people sometimes have issues with age gap relationships, but it really is just the same as any other relationship - we like each other's company, get on well, laugh a lot and find each other irresistible!

magzine2

Post by magzine2 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:16 pm

Excellent,I see no problem.I think if everybody is happy in a marriage,that's it.

goldscorpguy

Post by goldscorpguy » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:11 am

I was "stabbing" around in the dark in my teens until I had a torrid affair with an older woman. Since then I have always been attracted to older.