I used to last long enough to make my wife orgasm but not now

For general discussions about sex that don't really fall into any of the niche categories

Moderator: Moderators

Giraffe76

I used to last long enough to make my wife orgasm but not now

Post by Giraffe76 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:14 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so I don't know if this post is in the correct place so please move if needed.

My wife who's 54 and I who's 43 have been together for 20 years and we used to have sex every 2nd or 3rd day and every time we did I would make her orgasm with my cock and we would even orgasm together at times too.

My wife has developed ME and diabetes in those 20 years which has meant over those years we have had sex less often until it's got to the point where I now can't last long enough to make her orgasm with my cock as we now only have sex once every couple of times a month.I feel that the main reason for this is because we don't have regular sex and despite my best efforts im I know I'm failing her

I never put pressure on her to have sex and most of the time I leave it to her to make the first move as I know she feels bad if I make the first move&she's in too much pain or doesn't have any energy although when she is in the mood she does like to have sex late at night before we go to bed which means that most of the time I'm too tired as I'm her carer as im busy most days during the day doing different things along with taking care of our 3 dogs too.

I do wake up most days quite horny and I do masturbate when I can which she doesn't know about as I think she would feel rejected.

I would like to add that I always make her orgasm with my tongue when we do have sex but I know for a fact that she would like to return to the previous times when I could last long enough as she has admitted that fact.Im not blaming my wife for anything to do with this situation but instead I'm looking for help to resolve this so any help or advice would be most appreciated.

Kind regards Mark

Atmospherical

Re: I used to last long enough to make my wife orgasm but not now

Post by Atmospherical » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:36 pm

Hey fella, the main thing is not to stress over the issue.
You may have pre plan sex as an alternative, which makes discussing with your wife that you or her feel horny and that tonight you’re both making the effort to please each other, rather than being spontaneous, text sex talk all
Day to each other, innuendo, and the make a bedroom date of it.

Some tips:
When you have sex make it special long sensual foreplay, you can buy EMLA cream from the chemist just say it’s for itchy scars, it’s a lidocaine cream that use in hospitals to numb skin for kids when they need venthlon intravenous needle. It’s about £5.00 a small tube,but worth it you only need less than pea size worth, apply sparingly to bellend 10 mins pre sex.

Also try penis rings and penis extenders, wank and cum 10-15 mins before Sex Can extend your time.
Needs Cwtches’ lots of Cwtches.

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:02 pm

I've no specific advice to offer you Mark, other than the aforementioned penis rings and desensitisation.

Great to see you here.
Getting naughtier by the day

Giraffe76

Post by Giraffe76 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:23 pm

Hi,

Ive tried to buy the cream but when ive said to the chemist its for itchy scars theyve said they cant sell it for that purpose.

What about buying it online?

Any other ideas please

Kind regards Mark

somerled

Post by somerled » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:11 pm

Giraffe. Your frank description is my exact story...you are not alone. All the previous advice is spot on and do not despair..

jubber

Post by jubber » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:37 am

The trouble with de-sensitising cream or sprays is that they work on both of you,so i don`t think you need to use that.

My wife is 79 and we find oral is great for her to achieve orgasms,and then when she`s had a couple i lube up and penetrate for my orgasms.

Just don`t get hung up on it.Stress will make it worse.