Amazing Anal Activities

Discussions about sex toys, advice and reviews
Ben Truelove

Amazing Anal Activities

Post by Ben Truelove » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:12 pm

Once upon a time, I felt extremely fortunate to receive a moistened fingertip push inside me, but in recent years, a moistened or lubricated finger has simply been the prelude to bigger, better and more sensational insertions.
Over the last ten years or so, I've experienced such incredible highs using my wife's vibrator, a double-ended dildo, anal probes and a prostate massager during solo play, which themselves seem quite tame compared to the ultimate sexual thrill; the thrill of being pegged by the woman I love.
So the older I've got, the more intense the pleasure I've received from anal play, whatever form that may take.
Has anybody else made such exciting sexual discoveries as the years have gone by?
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

unspanked

Re: Amazing Anal Activities

Post by unspanked » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:19 am

Oh Ben, yes,yes,yes I just love anal play. Alas Mrs U/s Isn't into it so partners are few but over the years I have had many happy hours experimenting with all kinds of things. I now look at most items with a view to using it for bumhole stimulation.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:28 am

unspanked wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:19 am
Oh Ben, yes,yes,yes I just love anal play. Alas Mrs U/s Isn't into it so partners are few but over the years I have had many happy hours experimenting with all kinds of things. I now look at most items with a view to using it for bumhole stimulation.
I know exactly what you mean!
I guess the fruit and vegetable aisle at Tesco must have you oozing with precum before you've reached the oranges and lemons!
Some of those cucumbers leave very little to the imagination.
What a filthy aisle; much filthier than the pharmacy.

KinkInTheCloset

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:57 am

So... if a woman wanted to introduce her man to some anal fun... what would be her best approach to begin with, from a mans perspective?

And yes, it’s something he’s interested in, I wouldn’t be surprising him, never known how he would react.

sunshinestate100

Post by sunshinestate100 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:20 am

Well, use the blindfold you described in your other thread, ask him to get on all fours and go for it, he wont have time to reject it and he can't see what's cumming. He's interested in it so he will be fine!!!!!! I feel I should end the post with a disclaimer..
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...

KinkInTheCloset

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:14 pm

sunshinestate100 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:20 am
Well, use the blindfold you described in your other thread, ask him to get on all fours and go for it, he wont have time to reject it and he can't see what's cumming. He's interested in it so he will be fine!!!!!! I feel I should end the post with a disclaimer..
Damn SS.... you just threw him in at the deep end there :lol:

sunshinestate100

Post by sunshinestate100 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:33 pm

Sure did but 1. Its not me in the deep end and 2. Think of the fun you could have. Handcuff him so he cant pull it out..

KinkInTheCloset

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:02 pm

sunshinestate100 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:33 pm
Sure did but 1. Its not me in the deep end and 2. Think of the fun you could have. Handcuff him so he cant pull it out..
Haha your a bad influence SS! Although I do like him all tied up so I can take advantage of him :angel:

sunshinestate100

Post by sunshinestate100 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:55 pm

Glad to be of assistance KiTC, if you need any further advice you know where we are

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:07 am

KinkInTheCloset wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:57 am
So... if a woman wanted to introduce her man to some anal fun... what would be her best approach to begin with, from a mans perspective?

And yes, it’s something he’s interested in, I wouldn’t be surprising him, never known how he would react.
My rather subtle approach would be to casually slip a moistened finger inside him whilst you're sucking him off KC. Then, when you've worked him into a frenzy and have him just about ready to cum, whisper into his ear and ask him if he'd like something bigger inside him.
At that point, you can introduce him to the well-lubricated butt plug or anal probe that you've bought for him.
That would work every time for me.