Clothed or Unclothed?

Clothing and underwear can be very sexy

Moderator: Moderators

Ben Truelove

Re: Clothed or Unclothed?

Post by Ben Truelove » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:04 pm

MrsS wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:47 pm
A lot to be said for clothes and unclothed, but I do have a thing for being bent over and my skirt/dress lifted and knickers pulled to the side.
Very nicely put Mrs.
Fucking a randy lady without first removing her knickers is really quite erotic in my opinion.
To me, it says that there just wasn't enough time to take them off, such was the desperation to be balls deep inside her.
There's plenty of time to take them off once you've cum.
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time

YesPlease

Post by YesPlease » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:32 am

MrsS wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:47 pm
A lot to be said for clothes and unclothed, but I do have a thing for being bent over and my skirt/dress lifted and knickers pulled to the side.
Mmm, lovely! Considering I find this such a turn on, it's not something I've often done, perhaps because my last long-term girlfriend tended to wear jeans most of the time  . There were a few memorable occasions though. Sex outdoors while on a long country walk, we stopped for lunch and afterwards I pushed her summer dress up and pulled her knickers to one side and we had sex on the blanket. While at a wedding reception we went back to our room and fucked hard while still dressed. She may even have spent the rest of the evening without knickers.

Oh, and when my last girlfriend (sadly we were only together for a few months)  used to come round to call for me on the way to the pub, there were a few times when I'd pull just her jeans off for a pre-drinks quickie.
Last edited by YesPlease on Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jonnybx

Post by Jonnybx » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:06 am

I personally am a big fan of clothes on, and as like a few others, with sexy lingerie underneath to pull to the side. One variation to add.... I quite like me being completely naked while she's still fully dressed however I think that may be more tapping in to my submissive side rather than anything else.

magzine2

Post by magzine2 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:00 pm

Yes,sounds like a CFNM wank fantasy to me!

Carlhen0186

Post by Carlhen0186 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:21 am

UK72 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:15 pm
Seen from a woman´s perspective: I absolutely love to put on my sexy underwear. Coupled with some nice stilettos of course ;)
The thing I love most about it is the anticipation of the look on my husband´s face when he removes my dress and sees what I´m wearing underneath. That look of completely and utterly love and desire makes my pussy really juicy and ready :mrgreen:
The only thing I don´t wear though is g-strings. I just don´t like them. So no panties for me ;) :twisted: :mrgreen: :blush:
It’s great to hear this as I seem to struggle to find ladies that have the same thoughts. I love a lady in lingerie more than naked. As you say it’s the surprise of what’s there and the last layer of unveiling. And agree on g-strings being useless, but nice smooth tight frenchies/shorts are amazing...

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:07 am

Ref ladies sexy underwear, do any other male members share my penchant for the sight crotchless panties?

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:41 am

Image Something along these lines...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HornyEw

Post by HornyEw » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:04 am

I love clothed. My stand out moment was with my ex Brazilian gf she wore a French Maid outfit for me, we role played and I literally slid straight in her from behind as she bent over cleaning. It just so happened we were in front of a mirror and as soon as she saw herself taking my cock she came hard screaming. I was in shared accommodation then and all my flatmates could hear her and I loved that.

mattyboy

Post by mattyboy » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:20 pm

totally naked from off

goldscorpguy

Post by goldscorpguy » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:38 am

There is something incredibly sexy about my lady wearing one of my shirts and nothing else. It drives me wild and usually stays on when we fuck.