Bra’s for larger boobs

Clothing and underwear can be very sexy
Lady L

Re: Bra’s for larger boobs

Post by Lady L » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:37 am

Diamond wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:35 am
Mrs D struggles because she can't wear anything under wired and finds most bras uncomfortable anyway. S when she finds one she likes she will wear it for years

I have suggested she just goes without, but I just get That Look
Over time and washes bras lose their fit and comfort. If I find one I like I sometimes buy a couple extra and rotate them to get longer wear out of them. I do have several bra and knicker sets that no longer fit but I can't bear to throw away because they bring back deliciously exciting memories! Back in my single days, buying a matching set for a date with a new boyfriend, weekend away or a special occasion was a must, even if nothing happened, the fact that I knew I was wearing it made me feel sexy! I have a separate drawer with old, usually very expensive lingerie from way back when, that can't bear to bin, that I only have to open to be reminded of a time and place when something thrilling happened. Hubby knows about my drawer and I suspect he gets the same amount of pleasure out of it!
Even today , buying a new outfit for a special occasion always includes new underwear, although I tend to wear bodies or teddies now. Oops, think I may have strayed off topic.

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:46 am

I don’t think anyone would particularly mind that you strayed off topic haha.

I quite like the idea that you have a drawer of old underwear that brings back memories of good times.

It might be an interesting topic to start though, see how many other people do the same.
If you're a freak like me, wave your flag....if you're a freak like me, don't apologise. They can't hold you down you were born to rise. It's our time now :smiley-69:

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:31 pm

Nylon_guy wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:46 am
I don’t think anyone would particularly mind that you strayed off topic haha.

I quite like the idea that you have a drawer of old underwear that brings back memories of good times.

It might be an interesting topic to start though, see how many other people do the same.
Lady L - you can stray off topic and give us a guided tour of your special lingerie drawer any time you like ! x
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Broken_Halo

Post by Broken_Halo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:36 pm

Lady L wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:37 am
Diamond wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:35 am
Mrs D struggles because she can't wear anything under wired and finds most bras uncomfortable anyway. S when she finds one she likes she will wear it for years

I have suggested she just goes without, but I just get That Look
Over time and washes bras lose their fit and comfort. If I find one I like I sometimes buy a couple extra and rotate them to get longer wear out of them. I do have several bra and knicker sets that no longer fit but I can't bear to throw away because they bring back deliciously exciting memories! Back in my single days, buying a matching set for a date with a new boyfriend, weekend away or a special occasion was a must, even if nothing happened, the fact that I knew I was wearing it made me feel sexy! I have a separate drawer with old, usually very expensive lingerie from way back when, that can't bear to bin, that I only have to open to be reminded of a time and place when something thrilling happened. Hubby knows about my drawer and I suspect he gets the same amount of pleasure out of it!
Even today , buying a new outfit for a special occasion always includes new underwear, although I tend to wear bodies or teddies now. Oops, think I may have strayed off topic.
I was enjoying meandering down memory lane with you!!

Bh
X

Karen

Post by Karen » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:19 pm

i get most of my stuff from www.curvykate.com i got these the other day...

bed.jpg
new top.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:31 pm

They both look very nice, and I’ve just had a look on there and they do have a really good selection of styles and sizes. Thank you for the suggestion :)
If you're a freak like me, wave your flag....if you're a freak like me, don't apologise. They can't hold you down you were born to rise. It's our time now :smiley-69:

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:25 pm

Thanks for the advice Karen.
I'll be sure to get my wife to take a look and I agree with NG; both of your purchases look very nice indeed.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:01 pm

Karen wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:19 pm
i get most of my stuff from www.curvykate.com i got these the other day...

bed.jpg

new top.jpeg
Beautiful lingerie Karen - it seems all the ladies on uksf2 have exquisite taste when it come to their choice of sensual underwear ! x x
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:25 pm

Picked up these today after the Mrs got measured. 2 of them are38J, one is a 36J. Very sexy if you ask me and I can’t wait to see her in them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

unspanked

Post by unspanked » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:44 pm

You lucky man NG.