Bra’s for larger boobs

Clothing and underwear can be very sexy
Lady L

Re: Bra’s for larger boobs

Post by Lady L » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:37 am

Diamond wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:35 am
Mrs D struggles because she can't wear anything under wired and finds most bras uncomfortable anyway. S when she finds one she likes she will wear it for years

I have suggested she just goes without, but I just get That Look
Over time and washes bras lose their fit and comfort. If I find one I like I sometimes buy a couple extra and rotate them to get longer wear out of them. I do have several bra and knicker sets that no longer fit but I can't bear to throw away because they bring back deliciously exciting memories! Back in my single days, buying a matching set for a date with a new boyfriend, weekend away or a special occasion was a must, even if nothing happened, the fact that I knew I was wearing it made me feel sexy! I have a separate drawer with old, usually very expensive lingerie from way back when, that can't bear to bin, that I only have to open to be reminded of a time and place when something thrilling happened. Hubby knows about my drawer and I suspect he gets the same amount of pleasure out of it!
Even today , buying a new outfit for a special occasion always includes new underwear, although I tend to wear bodies or teddies now. Oops, think I may have strayed off topic.

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:46 am

I don’t think anyone would particularly mind that you strayed off topic haha.

I quite like the idea that you have a drawer of old underwear that brings back memories of good times.

It might be an interesting topic to start though, see how many other people do the same.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:31 pm

Nylon_guy wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:46 am
I don’t think anyone would particularly mind that you strayed off topic haha.

I quite like the idea that you have a drawer of old underwear that brings back memories of good times.

It might be an interesting topic to start though, see how many other people do the same.
Lady L - you can stray off topic and give us a guided tour of your special lingerie drawer any time you like ! x
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Broken_Halo

Post by Broken_Halo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:36 pm

Lady L wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:37 am
Diamond wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:35 am
Mrs D struggles because she can't wear anything under wired and finds most bras uncomfortable anyway. S when she finds one she likes she will wear it for years

I have suggested she just goes without, but I just get That Look
Over time and washes bras lose their fit and comfort. If I find one I like I sometimes buy a couple extra and rotate them to get longer wear out of them. I do have several bra and knicker sets that no longer fit but I can't bear to throw away because they bring back deliciously exciting memories! Back in my single days, buying a matching set for a date with a new boyfriend, weekend away or a special occasion was a must, even if nothing happened, the fact that I knew I was wearing it made me feel sexy! I have a separate drawer with old, usually very expensive lingerie from way back when, that can't bear to bin, that I only have to open to be reminded of a time and place when something thrilling happened. Hubby knows about my drawer and I suspect he gets the same amount of pleasure out of it!
Even today , buying a new outfit for a special occasion always includes new underwear, although I tend to wear bodies or teddies now. Oops, think I may have strayed off topic.
I was enjoying meandering down memory lane with you!!

Bh
X

Karen

Post by Karen » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:19 pm

i get most of my stuff from www.curvykate.com i got these the other day...

bed.jpg
new top.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:31 pm

They both look very nice, and I’ve just had a look on there and they do have a really good selection of styles and sizes. Thank you for the suggestion :)

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:25 pm

Thanks for the advice Karen.
I'll be sure to get my wife to take a look and I agree with NG; both of your purchases look very nice indeed.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:01 pm

Karen wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:19 pm
i get most of my stuff from www.curvykate.com i got these the other day...

bed.jpg

new top.jpeg
Beautiful lingerie Karen - it seems all the ladies on uksf2 have exquisite taste when it come to their choice of sensual underwear ! x x
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:25 pm

Picked up these today after the Mrs got measured. 2 of them are38J, one is a 36J. Very sexy if you ask me and I can’t wait to see her in them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

unspanked

Post by unspanked » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:44 pm

You lucky man NG.