Business Trip

Fantasies and role play can spice up sex. Get ideas or advice here
Nylon_guy

Business Trip

Post by Nylon_guy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:33 pm

I’m going on a business trip tomorrow and it got me thinking about a fantasy I’ve had for a long time.

I’ve always liked the idea of meeting up with someone whilst I am away on a business trip, and having some sexy and erotic fun all night.

It’s only a one day thing tomorrow so no overnight stay this time, but definitely something I would like to do at some point in my life.

Has anyone else ever done this?

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Re: Business Trip

Post by yurigagarin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:03 pm

Nylon - that's a fantasy of mine too that I've never been able to realise unfortunately.
But never say never my friend, one day your dreams may come true !
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:05 pm

I have my fingers, and everything else for that matter, crossed that I can tick this one off the list someday

Berkscountryboy

Post by Berkscountryboy » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:39 pm

This is a masive fantasy for lots I think the idea of one night of passion with no chance of meeting that person again is great and the reason for a business trip is that it sounds more professional and less sleepy than going to a bar to pick someone up

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:50 pm

Berkscountryboy wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:39 pm
This is a masive fantasy for lots I think the idea of one night of passion with no chance of meeting that person again is great and the reason for a business trip is that it sounds more professional and less sleepy than going to a bar to pick someone up
I just wonder if any of our forum friends have actually enjoyed the experience of a 'one night only ' sexual encounter whilst
on a business trip - and if so whether they would like to share their story with us ??
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:20 pm

I would definitely like to hear of any stories people have, and any pointers you might also like to share for setting up this sort of meeting

Cunninglinguist

Post by Cunninglinguist » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:01 am

I've done it countless times but not on a business trip,mainly because I've never been on a business trip but on other occasions when I've been out by myself I'm always up for any opportunity that presents itself,it is always spontaneous.