Fulfilling a Fantasy

Fantasies and role play can spice up sex. Get ideas or advice here
yurigagarin
Treasurer

Fulfilling a Fantasy

Post by yurigagarin » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:58 am

Just wondering, has anyone here had a fantasy request from their partner that he/she wants you to agree to for them ?

Perhaps her fantasy is to watch him with another lady ( or another guy ) or perhaps he wants to see her with another woman.
Or perhaps a FFM or MMF ? - you get the idea !
And have they ever filled that request ? ?

Personally, I've always thought that when it came to the person I'd love, I'd be prepared to do almost anything for that her, whether it
turned me on or not. But in my case I don't think I'll ever get to put that theory to the test unfortunately.

Just wanted to ask - has anyone here had any experience regarding this ??
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Diamond
Site Admin

Re: Fulfilling a Fantasy

Post by Diamond » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:07 am

Unfortunately not. Although Mrs D does know I'd be up for anything, on the rare occasion she is in the mood she just wants sex and doesn't want to play around
Try it. You might like it

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:13 am

Diamond wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:07 am
Unfortunately not. Although Mrs D does know I'd be up for anything, on the rare occasion she is in the mood she just wants sex and doesn't want to play around
Just be grateful for the rare occasions my friend lol !
And when it comes to Mrs D and playing around - never say never !! :D
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:17 am

My wife has often said that she'd like to see me sucking the cock of another man, which would probably lead to more shenanigans if it did happen.
She also tells me that I'd probably be really good at it, if my oral exploits between her legs are the benchmark for my oral sex skills.
We just need to make it happen as she knows that given the chance, I'd fulfil this fantasy for her in a heartbeat.
So that's a yes from me Yuri, kind of!
Great thread by the way.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

MajorJump

Post by MajorJump » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:38 pm

From a fantasy point of view my now wife.. but at the time girlfriend.. always said she'd love to see me fuck another woman.

We didn't ever think it would happen until we were married and my friend invited me to fuck his wife (how could I say no haha) my wife was in the same room sucking his cock but that's another story :D

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:49 am

MajorJump wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:38 pm
From a fantasy point of view my now wife.. but at the time girlfriend.. always said she'd love to see me fuck another woman.

We didn't ever think it would happen until we were married and my friend invited me to fuck his wife (how could I say no haha) my wife was in the same room sucking his cock but that's another story :D
Now that sounds like a fantasy that was well worth waiting for MJ.
Fair play to your lovely wife!
And his lovely wife!!
And him!!!
And well done you!!!
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.