Treasurer

Re: What is a fantasy that you have that you have never tried

Post by yurigagarin » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:57 pm

Karen wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:35 pm
Fingers wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:34 pm
Why not share with us Karen?
my fantasies are way too tame for on here and to be honest i'm more into the real thing
To be honest my fantasies are pretty tame too Karen, but it's nice to share them on the forum - that way your forum friends get to
learn a little about what turns sexy Karen on, and you never know you mind end up finding someone who' shares your particular fantasy.
You know what they say don't you ? :

' a fantasy shared is a fantasy made even more naughty and kinkier ' !!
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:09 pm

I guess there's no limit to how many fantasies you can have so here's another that, sadly, I've never tried.
One thing that arouses me intensely is the thought of licking my wife's well-fucked pussy clean, after another man has cum inside her.
This would be either having watched them fucking, as I sit obediently wanking by the bed, or when she returns home having spent a couple of hours in a hotel with him. (As I sit obediently wanking beside my phone in the hope of receiving updates).
I'm not fussy which scenario it is, as long as I get to taste his fresh cum as it oozes from her swollen sex.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:10 am

I’ve always wanted to be on the receiving end of a ‘cream pie’. So to slightly modify the posts of other members above, it might be quite sexy if Mrs P arrived home one night having been given a good seeing-to by some local stud, then came naked to bed and ‘face sat’ me, removed the plug from her cunnie she’d thoughtfully inserted after he’d ejaculated and let his fresh semen trickle onto my face and into my opened mouth.

WriterLust94

Post by WriterLust94 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:28 pm

PENTUP wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:10 am
I’ve always wanted to be on the receiving end of a ‘cream pie’. So to slightly modify the posts of other members above, it might be quite sexy if Mrs P arrived home one night having been given a good seeing-to by some local stud, then came naked to bed and ‘face sat’ me, removed the plug from her cunnie she’d thoughtfully inserted after he’d ejaculated and let his fresh semen trickle onto my face and into my opened mouth.
Now there's an image :P ;)