Being in the Water

Fantasies and role play can spice up sex. Get ideas or advice here
WriterLust94

Being in the Water

Post by WriterLust94 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:46 pm

Hello all, hope you're having a great day today :)

So I thought this might be an interesting topic and I wanted to see what the response was.

I have found (or perhaps just been very lucky) that there is something very erotic, very sensual and sexy about being immersed in water with a sexy someone alongside you. Whether its sharing a shower and having the very soft and very erotic experience of washing and soaping each other (which btw if no one has done so yet I can definitely recommend it ;) :P) or perhaps swimming around in a public pool with someone, the feel of the water all around, the lack of clothes and the thrill of being so close to each other but not being able to properly explore and enjoy one another adds a very high level of excitement.

For instance, being able to swim around each other, looking over each other, small touches to arms and legs, briefly brushes of hands and fingers against each other's bodies.

Does anyone else feel this sense of eroticism when sharing the water with a special someone? :) thoughts?
Be kind, have fun, and no regrets ;)

Diamond
Site Admin

Re: Being in the Water

Post by Diamond » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:40 am

Oh definitely

I was lucky enough to have a holiday in Spain with Mrs D years ago where our pool wasn't overlooked. Lots of nude sunbathing and very sensual swimming went on
Try it. You might like it

Art

Post by Art » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:40 am

Oh yes I like being in the water and I swim very well like a fish and am very flexible and can do all sorts of flips and tricks in the water! I have had several exciting sexual experiences in the pool and hot tub seeming how I live in sunshine FL! But I will share some of the hot ones and post them tell you all about them in great detail since you asked. But being in the water with my lover is a turn on for sure! And I not only go in the water in the day but at night also which is really hot and erotic!

MrsS

Post by MrsS » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:06 pm

I think it's something to do with the the way you move in the water and the way touch feels different. I wild swim and love the connection to nature, but I think all things nature tend to bring me back to my basal instincts... So I am connected to my body and love to share the water with others. A local swim group does a lovely midnight skinny dip at full moon which is fun! And actually thinking about it I have ended up very turned on in baths and hot tubs too!

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:12 pm

Sounds like a lot of fun. Does it develop from more than a skinny dip?
Getting naughtier by the day

MrsS

Post by MrsS » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:21 pm

Only in my imagination 😉 It's an all ladies group who look at it more spiritually really, although the night fisherman at the lake must get an eyeful! I went through a phase of being incredibly body conscious and in all honesty it was taking part in things like this that helped me get back to liking my body more. I will have to hunt down some swimmers who fancy a cosier skinny dip!

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:42 pm

MrsS wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:21 pm
Only in my imagination 😉 It's an all ladies group who look at it more spiritually really, although the night fisherman at the lake must get an eyeful! I went through a phase of being incredibly body conscious and in all honesty it was taking part in things like this that helped me get back to liking my body more. I will have to hunt down some swimmers who fancy a cosier skinny dip!
Ill get my towels 😁
Getting naughtier by the day