Rebuilding a relationship.

Discussions of the emotional side of sex and relationships

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Carolenyvie
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:42 pm
Gender: Female

Rebuilding a relationship.

Post by Carolenyvie » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:02 pm

It is soo hard to rebuild somthng whn uve broke it lik I did.
I cheatd on my fella nerly 2 yrs ago an it taken this long 2 get him bak.
He was assultd by the guy i wnt wth an got badly hurt which has changd his life .
He hav good an bad days but got constnt pain an only 1 eye now.
I wnt people on here to know tht it ain't all sexy action at home in bed-it is fuckin hard work sometimes an I wil 4evr b regretin wht I done.
Today is a bad day-he hav massiv headache an cnt tlk tht wel today cos of nerve damge
I spose wht I'm tryin to say is tht howevr u mite wnt to get a bit xtra sex somwher ffs thnk abt wht u cld lose an who u will hurt.

C.xx
I'm a fun lovin 50s something girl.Always up for a laugh and sexy banter.XX

User avatar
magzine2
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:16 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Rebuilding a relationship.

Post by magzine2 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:33 pm

Very sorry.I hope things change.

User avatar
yurigagarin
Moderator
Posts: 1718
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:25 am
Gender: Male

Re: Rebuilding a relationship.

Post by yurigagarin » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:46 pm

Carolenyvie wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:02 pm
It is soo hard to rebuild somthng whn uve broke it lik I did.
I cheatd on my fella nerly 2 yrs ago an it taken this long 2 get him bak.
He was assultd by the guy i wnt wth an got badly hurt which has changd his life .
He hav good an bad days but got constnt pain an only 1 eye now.
I wnt people on here to know tht it ain't all sexy action at home in bed-it is fuckin hard work sometimes an I wil 4evr b regretin wht I done.
Today is a bad day-he hav massiv headache an cnt tlk tht wel today cos of nerve damge
I spose wht I'm tryin to say is tht howevr u mite wnt to get a bit xtra sex somwher ffs thnk abt wht u cld lose an who u will hurt.

C.xx
I know it took a lot to share that story with us.
But with Yvie's help and support things are getting better, and I for one are so glad they are !
x x
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ;) ;)

User avatar
Carolenyvie
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:42 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Rebuilding a relationship.

Post by Carolenyvie » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:04 am

yurigagarin wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:46 pm
Carolenyvie wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:02 pm
It is soo hard to rebuild somthng whn uve broke it lik I did.
I cheatd on my fella nerly 2 yrs ago an it taken this long 2 get him bak.
He was assultd by the guy i wnt wth an got badly hurt which has changd his life .
He hav good an bad days but got constnt pain an only 1 eye now.
I wnt people on here to know tht it ain't all sexy action at home in bed-it is fuckin hard work sometimes an I wil 4evr b regretin wht I done.
Today is a bad day-he hav massiv headache an cnt tlk tht wel today cos of nerve damge
I spose wht I'm tryin to say is tht howevr u mite wnt to get a bit xtra sex somwher ffs thnk abt wht u cld lose an who u will hurt.

C.xx
I know it took a lot to share that story with us.
But with Yvie's help and support things are getting better, and I for one are so glad they are !
x x
Yuri-thngs are slowly gettin better but when we get a day lik ystrday it remind me wht I did.
We had to get Docs out to giv him morphine it was that bad.
Yvie spent all day cuddlin him.
We wld b soo lost wthout her I thnk.

C.xx
I'm a fun lovin 50s something girl.Always up for a laugh and sexy banter.XX

User avatar
Carolenyvie
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:42 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Rebuilding a relationship.

Post by Carolenyvie » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:30 am

magzine2 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:33 pm
Very sorry.I hope things change.
Thanku vry much.
I hope so too

C.xx
I'm a fun lovin 50s something girl.Always up for a laugh and sexy banter.XX

User avatar
Yvie
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:00 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Rebuilding a relationship.

Post by Yvie » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:21 pm

Carolenyvie wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:02 pm
It is soo hard to rebuild somthng whn uve broke it lik I did.
I cheatd on my fella nerly 2 yrs ago an it taken this long 2 get him bak.
He was assultd by the guy i wnt wth an got badly hurt which has changd his life .
He hav good an bad days but got constnt pain an only 1 eye now.
I wnt people on here to know tht it ain't all sexy action at home in bed-it is fuckin hard work sometimes an I wil 4evr b regretin wht I done.
Today is a bad day-he hav massiv headache an cnt tlk tht wel today cos of nerve damge
I spose wht I'm tryin to say is tht howevr u mite wnt to get a bit xtra sex somwher ffs thnk abt wht u cld lose an who u will hurt.

C.xx
This is a work in progress.
We will get there-wherever there may be.
Time is a healer - god only knows we need as much of it as we can get and I have all the time in the world.

Post Reply