How to introduce flavour to vanilla husband?

Discussions of the emotional side of sex and relationships
User avatar
Voshigirl
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 5:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: How to introduce flavour to vanilla husband?

Post by Voshigirl » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Ben Truelove wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:42 pm
malvyn wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:49 am
Hi KITC.
Only a suggestion but why not turn the clock back a bit and suggest an evening out. On the way home suggest being a magician and turn into a remote lay by or lovers lane. We do even now. :heart:
I'm loving your thinking malvyn.
What a very easy way to spice things up in an instant.
I dare say it's not for everybody but surely the vast majority of men would jump at the chance of a bit of naughtiness in the car, after finding a dark and secluded spot.
This is a wonderful idea. Finding a secluded spot might be very difficult. Industrial estates are some of the best. But watch for the cameras.

User avatar
KinkInTheCloset
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:48 am
Gender: Female

Re: How to introduce flavour to vanilla husband?

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:52 pm

Hubby is definitely into outdoor sex, he always has been and we used to do it a lot when we first met .... however i don’t enjoy it at all. I’m not even going to lie, I spend the whole time just wanting it be done and having to pretend I’m enjoying it... because I don’t like the risk of being caught at all.

I used to, as a care free teenager who had a rebellious side I loved the rush... weve had sex in a public swimming pool with people everywhere, in the sea with a beach full of people and even had sex out the back of a police office once... and I wish I could still do that for him but right now between my health and how I feel about it, I just can’t relax enough to enjoy it.

Sex ‘in’ a car isn’t possible for me anymore due to some issues I have with my health. It’s all too awkward and puts too much strain on me... and he would refuse to do it knowing that.

So... what about something simple like a blow job or a wank in the car instead?

User avatar
Ben Truelove
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:39 pm
Gender: Male

Re: How to introduce flavour to vanilla husband?

Post by Ben Truelove » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:08 pm

KinkInTheCloset wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:52 pm
Hubby is definitely into outdoor sex, he always has been and we used to do it a lot when we first met .... however i don’t enjoy it at all. I’m not even going to lie, I spend the whole time just wanting it be done and having to pretend I’m enjoying it... because I don’t like the risk of being caught at all.

I used to, as a care free teenager who had a rebellious side I loved the rush... weve had sex in a public swimming pool with people everywhere, in the sea with a beach full of people and even had sex out the back of a police office once... and I wish I could still do that for him but right now between my health and how I feel about it, I just can’t relax enough to enjoy it.

Sex ‘in’ a car isn’t possible for me anymore due to some issues I have with my health. It’s all too awkward and puts too much strain on me... and he would refuse to do it knowing that.

So... what about something simple like a blow job or a wank in the car instead?
Well if full sex in the car is off limits, I think a long, sloppy blowjob while he's driving or an expertly delivered handjob in a quiet spot both sound like a wonderful way to pass the time.
And just think; if he's already cum whilst out and about in the car, he could be good to give you a hard and prolonged fucking by the time you get home. Just imagine your anticipation during the drive back home!
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

User avatar
Nylon_guy
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:56 pm
Gender: Male

Re: How to introduce flavour to vanilla husband?

Post by Nylon_guy » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:42 pm

I completely get where you are coming from with this. When we first met my wife had a really high sex drive and was willing to try anything, but after about a year that faded away and now we just have very plain sex and I don’t know how to bring up the subject.
Your husband is very lucky to have a wife such as yourself who is willing to put in the effort (even if he doesn’t realise it), and I can only agree with everyone else on the subject of lingerie. You should definitely wear it, even if only to give yourself more confidence as that in itself can be a huge turn on.
If you're a freak like me, wave your flag....if you're a freak like me, don't apologise. They can't hold you down you were born to rise. It's our time now :smiley-69:

User avatar
sunshinestate100
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:19 am
Gender: Male

Re: How to introduce flavour to vanilla husband?

Post by sunshinestate100 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:54 pm

Well said Nylon Guy Im sure KiTC will tell us if the planned night worked.
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...

User avatar
KinkInTheCloset
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:48 am
Gender: Female

Re: How to introduce flavour to vanilla husband?

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:53 pm

Ben Truelove wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:08 pm
KinkInTheCloset wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:52 pm
Hubby is definitely into outdoor sex, he always has been and we used to do it a lot when we first met .... however i don’t enjoy it at all. I’m not even going to lie, I spend the whole time just wanting it be done and having to pretend I’m enjoying it... because I don’t like the risk of being caught at all.

I used to, as a care free teenager who had a rebellious side I loved the rush... weve had sex in a public swimming pool with people everywhere, in the sea with a beach full of people and even had sex out the back of a police office once... and I wish I could still do that for him but right now between my health and how I feel about it, I just can’t relax enough to enjoy it.

Sex ‘in’ a car isn’t possible for me anymore due to some issues I have with my health. It’s all too awkward and puts too much strain on me... and he would refuse to do it knowing that.

So... what about something simple like a blow job or a wank in the car instead?
Well if full sex in the car is off limits, I think a long, sloppy blowjob while he's driving or an expertly delivered handjob in a quiet spot both sound like a wonderful way to pass the time.
And just think; if he's already cum whilst out and about in the car, he could be good to give you a hard and prolonged fucking by the time you get home. Just imagine your anticipation during the drive back home!
That I can do! Haha. I’ve already suggested we go for a drive one night we don’t have the kids ... we used to do that all the time, even if nothing sexual was involved, and he loved the idea ... haven’t told him I plan to revisit some past experiences during the drive.

Turns out we aren’t going to be child free for about 6 weeks... so the plans for the big night are on hold... however the bright pink, lacy Chemese arrived and I didn’t want to wait 6 weeks to see his reaction.

So a couple of nights ago I made him put a blind fold on... I got into the chemise and then I let him feel it. Not being into that kind of thing, he had no idea what he was feeling but was intrigued. I made him wear the blind fold (so he could only imagine through touch) for a good while and then removed it without warning .... safe to say he’s converted to lingerie :cheer: He’s already asked for a repeat and now I have a good excuse to buy something new for the big night ;)

I feel your pain nylon guy. I’ve tried to bring it up so many times and it’s always ended up in an argument, or he would agree to something, half heartedly try it and then rule it out. But what frustrates me the most is when he refuses to even try something! How will you ever know what you like, if you don’t give it a shot at least once!

If you’ve got good communication with your wife I’d seriously suggest saying what you just said “I’m not sure how to approach you with this but I’d really like to talk about sex. Do you ever wish we could spice things up”? Compassionate, non judgmental, honesty is how I would approach this. Be gentle with your words, reassure her you love what you have with her but think it could get even better if things were shaken up a little.

That’s how I would want to be approached anyway.... but no matter how it was done ... I would want to know! She can’t change anything, if she doesn’t know there’s a problem. You never know, She could feel the same and your both sitting not knowing how to approach one an other? Or maybe the daily grind of life has just got her in a rut and she’s just not giving sex much thought until she’s in the moment... but talking to her will draw her mind back to it on a level where she is more aware.

Just some food for thought. I hope whatever you decide to do, you and your wife can find that spark again. I’d bet if she stopped to think about it, she would miss it too! We just sometimes get so blinded by life.

User avatar
sunshinestate100
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:19 am
Gender: Male

Re: How to introduce flavour to vanilla husband?

Post by sunshinestate100 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:22 am

KiTC sounds like youneed a big shopping spree, Im sure if you need recommendations you can ask on here!!

In terms of communication, sometimes no matter how you try or what you say, the partner is not interested, its frustrating and you are left thinking what to try next.
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...

User avatar
KinkInTheCloset
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:48 am
Gender: Female

Re: How to introduce flavour to vanilla husband?

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:44 am

sunshinestate100 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:22 am
KiTC sounds like youneed a big shopping spree, Im sure if you need recommendations you can ask on here!!

In terms of communication, sometimes no matter how you try or what you say, the partner is not interested, its frustrating and you are left thinking what to try next.
Absolutely. It just reaches a point where you feel like giving up trying because you’re the only one who wants it.

I’ve definitely got a shopping spree in order ... and I can add some toys to the shopping list after a very interesting conversation hubby and I had last night .... it seems like he’s finally starting to feel safe enough to open up to me about things he’d like to try. :cheer:

User avatar
Ben Truelove
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:39 pm
Gender: Male

Re: How to introduce flavour to vanilla husband?

Post by Ben Truelove » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:27 pm

KinkInTheCloset wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:44 am
sunshinestate100 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:22 am
KiTC sounds like youneed a big shopping spree, Im sure if you need recommendations you can ask on here!!

In terms of communication, sometimes no matter how you try or what you say, the partner is not interested, its frustrating and you are left thinking what to try next.
Absolutely. It just reaches a point where you feel like giving up trying because you’re the only one who wants it.

I’ve definitely got a shopping spree in order ... and I can add some toys to the shopping list after a very interesting conversation hubby and I had last night .... it seems like he’s finally starting to feel safe enough to open up to me about things he’d like to try. :cheer:
That's good to hear KC. It sounds like you and your hubby are in for quite an adventure!
I'm sure you'll have a very attentive audience on here if you'd like to share the naughty details and yes, I'll be amongst that audience eagerly awaiting further announcements.
Enjoy yourselves!
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

Post Reply