From Joy to Loss

Discussions of the emotional side of sex and relationships
Gdawg

Re: From Joy to Loss

Post by Gdawg » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:31 pm

I am not sure my words were so kind. Don't get me wrong, I do sympathise. But I feel more angry on your behalf. And VG's comment about it being symptomatic of today's throwaway society is 100% bang on. The instant gratification culture that prevails in the World today causes these situations to happen. We have a lot to than the Internet for. There is some payback to be made though unfortunately.

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:27 am

Thanks for sharing something so personal. As has been said, take the good things from the experience and don't focus on the negatives. And most importantly don't let it put you off. You will find someone
Try it. You might like it

sunshinestate100

Post by sunshinestate100 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:33 pm

I have had similar twice in the past few months one I can go into the other I cant

Apparently the ghosting is quite common on these type of sites where you get chatting then nothing

My first experience was with a woman in another country
We got chatting on a website about general stuff and got on seemingly well, after a few weeks got into a scenario of cyber sex, which was great. For the next few days we chatted as normal, she was married with 2 kids in high school, husband was a jerk and abusive by all accounts. One day she messaged to say she was going on a weekend visit to the mountians, and she would be safe from her husband, the phone signal was not great so not to worry. I never heard from her again.
The thing that kept, worrying me wasnt the fact it ended,but her last message said she would be safe, she had never said that kind of thing before.
My mind went through all sorts of scenarios about is she alive or not. Dis she make it to the mountains. All it needed was one message to say thanks but its time to call it a day. Its the not knowing that hurts the most.

And then a similar thing happened to me more recently. Must have been something I said !!!!
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...