Respect To All Fellating Females

Discussions of the emotional side of sex and relationships
Ben Truelove

Respect To All Fellating Females

Post by Ben Truelove » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:18 am

Like many men on here, I'm blessed with a lovely wife who knows exactly what to do when she has my dick in her mouth.
She's been sucking my cock for over twenty years (with the odd tea break here and there!) and every time she takes me into her mouth feels even more incredible than the previous time; and it felt amazing on day one!
So I'd like to say a big thank you to all of you fellating females (and male mouths too) out there who know the ins and outs, and the ups and downs of how to administer the most wonderful, mind-blowing blowjob.
I'd like to think that I've picked up a few hints from my wife that'll cum in handy when I'm lucky enough to take a cock into my mouth for the very first time.
Let's here it for the girls (and boys)!
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

PENTUP

Re: Respect To All Fellating Females

Post by PENTUP » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:52 am

@ Ben Truelove: Since your wife is such an expert fellator, it would be nice if you could share just a few of her 'specialities' with us guys who aren't quite so fortunate in that department! In particular, is she a 'spitter' or a 'swallower' (the latter gets my money ever time!).

F6C

Post by F6C » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Ben Truelove wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:18 am
Like many men on here, I'm blessed with a lovely wife who knows exactly what to do when she has my dick in her mouth.
She's been sucking my cock for over twenty years (with the odd tea break here and there!) and every time she takes me into her mouth feels even more incredible than the previous time; and it felt amazing on day one!
So I'd like to say a big thank you to all of you fellating females (and male mouths too) out there who know the ins and outs, and the ups and downs of how to administer the most wonderful, mind-blowing blowjob.
I'd like to think that I've picked up a few hints from my wife that'll cum in handy when I'm lucky enough to take a cock into my mouth for the very first time.
Yes - in total agreement. A good well delivered BJ is heavenly

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:43 pm

F6C wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:27 pm
Ben Truelove wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:18 am
Yes - in total agreement. A good well delivered BJ is heavenly
By the look of your gallery, that cock of yours is obviously no stranger to the art of fellatio F6C.
It's no stranger to a perfectly administered handjob either according to your pics!
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

Princess

Post by Princess » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:16 am

Aww... it's nice to know that we're appreciated! I am still surprised at the number of women who either completely refuse to put cock in their mouth or just do it because they feel they should/know their guy wants them to. The latter has to be worse, having a blow job by someone who is going to waste (spit out) your efforts! haha.

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:23 am

I agree nobody should give a blow job because they feel they ought to

But really, I can't see what the problem is. It's fun to do and semen doesn't taste bad at all
Try it. You might like it

Princess

Post by Princess » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:41 am

I cant think of anything better really!

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:43 am

It's certainly up there. There's plenty of things I like though
Try it. You might like it

Princess

Post by Princess » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:46 am

Yeah, Scrap my last comment, there are billions of things better! hehe

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:51 pm

Princess wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:16 am
Aww... it's nice to know that we're appreciated! I am still surprised at the number of women who either completely refuse to put cock in their mouth or just do it because they feel they should/know their guy wants them to. The latter has to be worse, having a blow job by someone who is going to waste (spit out) your efforts! haha.
Now a good blowjob should always be thoroughly appreciated Princess, or a bad one for that matter.
I must confess that most ladies I've been with have enjoyed the pleasure of sucking me off, some encouraged me to cum in her mouth, some actively avoided it, and I had the occasional "accident" with one or two.
Whatever the outcome, respect to all my fellating lovers.