Twenty Plus Years And Still Hard In Seconds

Discussions of the emotional side of sex and relationships
Ben Truelove

Twenty Plus Years And Still Hard In Seconds

Post by Ben Truelove » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:54 pm

I was just having a quiet moments at work and decided to watch a slideshow on my phone of all the pics in my gallery entitled 'My Wife XXX Favourites'.
I'm very happy to report that despite having seen these pics many times, and having seen my wife in a variety of poses and various states of undress, my cock was hard in 0.6 microseconds when the first image of her flashed onto my screen.
We've been together for over twenty years, and have known each other for almost thirty, and I still get instantly hard when seeing such pics of her, and imagining exactly what I'd like to be doing to her.
You can all say "awwww" now.
I hope there are many users on here who can share similar experiences of the effect their partner has on them after so many years.
They couldn't see what should have been so obvious.

PENTUP

Re: Twenty Plus Years And Still Hard In Seconds

Post by PENTUP » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:17 pm

You are an extremely lucky man, Ben, to be aroused in 0.6 microseconds at the sight of Mrs Truelove in various states of undress. Long may it last!

Ben Truelove

Re: Twenty Plus Years And Still Hard In Seconds

Post by Ben Truelove » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:27 pm

Cheers Pentup and I never forget just how lucky I am.
Further to this, how lucky are we all to have the invention of the smartphone? If it weren't for the camera, the editing tool and the slideshow facility, I'd still be flicking through Polaroid snaps of her and searching for dodgy developers!
I'm now going to treat myself to another viewing of said slideshow.
Let's hear it for Samsung!!!
They couldn't see what should have been so obvious.