Inexperienced-no confidence

Discussions of the emotional side of sex and relationships
MrsS

Re: Inexperienced-no confidence

Post by MrsS » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:57 pm

I understand why it may feel like your kryptonite, but actually it's no bad thing and it's part of who you are, it just needs the right person to appreciate it.

Atmospherical

Post by Atmospherical » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:55 pm

MrsS wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:57 pm
I understand why it may feel like your kryptonite, but actually it's no bad thing and it's part of who you are, it just needs the right person to appreciate it.
Oh you’re all so kind. Thank you
Needs Cwtches’ lots of Cwtches.

MrRee

Post by MrRee » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:57 pm

Atmospherical wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:39 am
I wish I wasn’t so shy and introverted and lacked confidence
You describe me when I was younger. I think it's because I spent my early years living in the middle of nowhere and didn't meet other children until I was 4. I still consider myself shy, even though I present an online radio show.
Maybe it's partly the job I used to do, but you can develop at least a veneer of confidence.
Just think about this. Probably a lot of your worries are down to fear of rejection (I know mine are). But actually a lot of seemingly confident people feel exactly the same way - my daughters both do, but few people would ever believe it!
So find something to act confident about, even if you don't feel it. You'll be surprised how women react to you - and remember they don't feel confident either! You are just as good as the next guy - and probably better than many.

Art

Post by Art » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:01 am

Yes Mr.Ree is right! But I can also tell you something else not all women like men that are extremely outgoing and confident you know I am not saying that you shouldn't develop confidence in yourself that would be a good thing however believe it or not some women like myself are actually attracted to guys that are quieter, kinda shy and less experienced. Even nerdy. Yes people are attracted to all different types of people. My husband is that type of man and quite the opposite of me a very good guy and sweet person, very quiet and shy and had very little experience when we got together.

He has experience now after being with me but didn't have a lot when we got together. But I am a very good teacher and the opposite of him the outgoing one the firery one and more talkative one and wilder one, he is more laid back and more easy going. But we are both kinda nerdy actually. But opposites do attract. Don't worry though the right person is out there for you. And you don't necessarily have to change there could be a person out there that accepts you just the way you are.

Art

Post by Art » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:05 am

You know something else there just might be a woman out there for you that would enjoy taking advantage of the opportunity to corrupt a man such as yourself lol and enjoy every minute of being naughty with you taking a good boy and and doing naughty things with him that he doesn't have the experience doing!

Atmospherical

Post by Atmospherical » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:37 am

Art wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:05 am
You know something else there just might be a woman out there for you that would enjoy taking advantage of the opportunity to corrupt a man such as yourself lol and enjoy every minute of being naughty with you taking a good boy and and doing naughty things with him that he doesn't have the experience doing!
I hope there is!
Needs Cwtches’ lots of Cwtches.

Con e lingus

Post by Con e lingus » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:38 pm

I can relate

BrokenEye

Post by BrokenEye » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:46 pm

Similar but totally different story here :lol: Damn it turned into a freaking novel,so I will just say you have found the right place here, I have a shitstorm of a story too, if you want to hear it I am more than willing to expand, but it is quite long .....

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:50 pm

Expand it Eye. I'm sure we all would like to know.
Getting naughtier by the day