I’m a Male and prefer uncut
75%

Total votes: 8

Broken_Halo

Re: Circumcised or Not?

Post by Broken_Halo » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:15 pm

Lady L wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:07 am
For me, its all about who the cock is attached to... so I guess it's no preference as to whether cut or uncut.
Excellent point Lady L.

Yuri - for me, it’s not a case of sensation; it’s one of simply personal preference in every regard. As Lady L quite rightly pointed out, that person is the priority but if I could choose, I would choose cut.

Bh xx

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:37 pm

Lady L wrote:
For me, its all about who the cock is attached to... so I guess it's no preference as to whether cut or uncut.
As usual you've made a great point Lady and I have to agree that the person is far more important than the cock
Speaking as the owner of an uncut cock though, I find the sight and the feeling of my foreskin being rolled back and forth, whether by myself or by my wife, to be an incredible sensation both physically and emotionally.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Broken_Halo wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:15 pm
Lady L wrote:
Excellent point Lady L.

Yuri - for me, it’s not a case of sensation; it’s one of simply personal preference in every regard. As Lady L quite rightly pointed out, that person is the priority but if I could choose, I would choose cut.

Bh x
Broken Halo and Lady L - thank you to both you ladies for your excellent replies, I was kind of expecting an answer along those lines tbh !
Yuri x x
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '