I’m a Male and prefer uncut
86%

Total votes: 14

Broken_Halo

Re: Circumcised or Not?

Post by Broken_Halo » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:15 pm

Lady L wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:07 am
For me, its all about who the cock is attached to... so I guess it's no preference as to whether cut or uncut.
Excellent point Lady L.

Yuri - for me, it’s not a case of sensation; it’s one of simply personal preference in every regard. As Lady L quite rightly pointed out, that person is the priority but if I could choose, I would choose cut.

Bh xx

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:37 pm

Lady L wrote:
For me, its all about who the cock is attached to... so I guess it's no preference as to whether cut or uncut.
As usual you've made a great point Lady and I have to agree that the person is far more important than the cock
Speaking as the owner of an uncut cock though, I find the sight and the feeling of my foreskin being rolled back and forth, whether by myself or by my wife, to be an incredible sensation both physically and emotionally.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Broken_Halo wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:15 pm
Lady L wrote:
Excellent point Lady L.

Yuri - for me, it’s not a case of sensation; it’s one of simply personal preference in every regard. As Lady L quite rightly pointed out, that person is the priority but if I could choose, I would choose cut.

Bh x
Broken Halo and Lady L - thank you to both you ladies for your excellent replies, I was kind of expecting an answer along those lines tbh !
Yuri x x
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

KinkInTheCloset

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:37 am

I found this really interesting to read because I suspect my husband is going to have to get cut for the same reasons (fore skin too tight and causes issues). He’s still in the ‘I can live with it’ stage but he’s recently brought up about seeing a doctor... so we shall see. How have you found it in comparison to what you were expecting?.

I’ve never been with a cut man, so I can’t comment on the difference in experience but I certainly have absolutely nothing against either. As Lady L said, It’s the person ... and what they can do with it that counts ;)

Sensual60

Post by Sensual60 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:15 am

Well, I get more turned on by uncut. I am uncut and no plans to change it despite havign a phimosis that has never given me any problems. The sight of a wet foreskin going back is just so sexy.
Try it twice, you might just like it!

sunshinestate100

Post by sunshinestate100 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:05 am

I had to get cut for medical reasons years ago, It did feel different afterwards, but maybe that was just all in the mind. So if I had to choose I would go back how it was, as I felt sex was better.... or was it the partner back then that made it better. mmm
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...

KinkInTheCloset

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:38 am

sunshinestate100 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:05 am
I had to get cut for medical reasons years ago, It did feel different afterwards, but maybe that was just all in the mind. So if I had to choose I would go back how it was, as I felt sex was better.... or was it the partner back then that made it better. mmm
Interesting, I don’t know why but i always assumed that men would find it better if they were cut.

The skin vs partner is a good question!?

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:23 pm

KinkInTheCloset wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:38 am
sunshinestate100 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:05 am
Interesting, I don’t know why but i always assumed that men would find it better if they were cut.

The skin vs partner is a good question!?
I have to say KC, that the feeling of my exposed cockhead inside my wife's mouth is an incredible one but, the feeling of her gently rolling back my foreskin to expose my glistening bell end is absolutely sensational!
Being the proud owner of an uncut cock means that I get to experience that feeling every time we have sex. Even before enjoying a wank, it's nice to roll it back and forth a few times.
What a feeling!
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:03 am

KinkInTheCloset wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:37 am
I found this really interesting to read because I suspect my husband is going to have to get cut for the same reasons (fore skin too tight and causes issues). He’s still in the ‘I can live with it’ stage but he’s recently brought up about seeing a doctor... so we shall see. How have you found it in comparison to what you were expecting?.

I’ve never been with a cut man, so I can’t comment on the difference in experience but I certainly have absolutely nothing against either. As Lady L said, It’s the person ... and what they can do with it that counts ;)
I wish I could give you an answer on that one but unfortunately it’s taken a bit longer than expected to heal fully so I haven’t been able to experience penetrating sex just yet with it. However if masturbation is anything to go by then that has felt more pleasurable since getting cut.

In general day to day though, I think it feels much better, particularly since I was starting to experience pain quite often with it. I went through about a year of “I can deal with it” but then it just started to get worse and more frequently painful so finally decided to just go ahead with it on the basis that it couldn’t be any worse, and had the potential to be better.
If you're a freak like me, wave your flag....if you're a freak like me, don't apologise. They can't hold you down you were born to rise. It's our time now :smiley-69:

magzine2

Post by magzine2 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:11 pm

I have the best of both worlds.I have a good foreskin which was tight until I started fucking my gf now my wife.I can now pull my foreskin right back but my foreskin has kept my hard head very sensitive.I always have to adjust myself if it gets drawn back.I never used lube until a girl in a JOI video to use it to make your hand to faster.I tried it and only lasted about 40 stokes before I had to ejaculate.I'm still practising but only on special occasions.