Yes, would or do wear them.
42%
No, not a chance in hell!
58%

Total votes: 12

outbackjack

Re: Man Thongs

Post by outbackjack » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:22 pm

I don't know how the ladies can wear them. I accidentally bought a pair (they were mixed in with other underpants in a sale). I thought that that could be cool, but they soon crept up my bum crack and after a couple of hours they were rubbing my arse sore. OK I suppose in situations where you don't have to wear them for very long.
You know that you're a dirty old man when you look at your grand-daughter and think "Nice tits"

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:11 am

I think the idea is they come off pretty quick

But I have a couple of pairs and they are quite comfortable enough to wear. You must have got a bad batch there
Try it. You might like it

outbackjack

Post by outbackjack » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:25 am

Diamond wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:11 am
I think the idea is they come off pretty quick
The one that I was talking about seemed to be designed for day wear, it was made of cotton similar to ordinary underpants. I do have another that is definitely not designed for long term wear, it just a small triangle of material and 3 thin straps, the waist straps have quick undo clips. It barely covers the male bits especially if I have an erection (which is the whole point of wearing it really), it doesn't even cover my balls. The wife really likes it which makes it worthwhile.
You know that you're a dirty old man when you look at your grand-daughter and think "Nice tits"

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:49 am

If I think on I'll post some pics of mine
Try it. You might like it