Swingers fest

Discussions about swinging and dogging
Berkscountryboy

Swingers fest

Post by Berkscountryboy » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:13 pm

So seen as its swingers fest this weekend in Wiltshire is anyone going down to this? I also wonder how many people hear have heard of it? I had a little read up and it looks like a masive weekend of pure shagging

Ben Truelove

Re: Swingers fest

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:46 pm

I can't say that I've ever heard of it Berksy.
Wiltshire is a little too far for me anyway, even if I was guaranteed to get sauced to Singapore and back.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:32 am

This is an event I've not heard of before - looks like fun !

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/w ... ng-1729852
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Berkscountryboy

Post by Berkscountryboy » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:40 am

I only came across it this week it looks a lot of fun I thought some members would be fully in the loop with this

Sensual60

Post by Sensual60 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:43 am

That's great but please remember that swinging is a lifestyle choice, generally for married couples so please treat them with respect. Just because people are swingers does not mean that they will shag anything. I was a swinger for 7 years when married and we have great fun and made nice friends.
Try it twice, you might just like it!

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:18 am

Sensual60 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:43 am
That's great but please remember that swinging is a lifestyle choice, generally for married couples so please treat them with respect. Just because people are swingers does not mean that they will shag anything. I was a swinger for 7 years when married and we have great fun and made nice friends.
Totally correct S60 - I'm not a swinger myself, but I have a couple of friends in that lifestyle, and a most discreet and discerning
couple you could not wish to meet.
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Berkscountryboy

Post by Berkscountryboy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:51 am

Sensual60 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:43 am
By no means was I suggesting that we all buckle up for a road trip to a masive shagfest in a field. I was putting out there for people to know about and maybe one of our members had been and could share an experience. The suggestion that I have little or no respect for the people that would attend something like that is a masive faux par. This is not a hook up forum if I wanted that I would get myself on tinder thanks.

Sensual60

Post by Sensual60 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:59 am

I wasn't implying it to you specifically but some who read your comments may have implied. Sorry to offend.
Try it twice, you might just like it!