Tried this many times

Discussions about swinging and dogging
Hovis

Tried this many times

Post by Hovis » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:52 pm

Anyone else into Swinging, we swing with a small group of friends. It's so much fun and there's a lot of joy to be had from watching your partner.
Getting naughtier by the day

Diamond
Site Admin

Re: Tried this many times

Post by Diamond » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:16 pm

Not on Mrs D's radar I'm afraid. Which is a shame as I'd love to watch her get fucked
Try it. You might like it

Couple

Post by Couple » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:41 pm

We love it, swinging and group sex, although we've never been dogging. Discretion is pretty important to us. There's something about sharing and being shared that is just so exillerating, getting lost in a night of complete hedonistic lust!

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:58 pm

Now dogging I do enjoy - though without Mrs D. Getting hard to find anywhere around here though

Berkscountryboy

Post by Berkscountryboy » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:30 pm

There used to be a few dogging sites around here but all gone now just no activity in any of the places

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:50 am

It is ridiculous. It's just adults having fun, where's the harm? But I guess it's a soft target for the police to shut places down and then say how they are protecting the public

I've said before, they should just have designated discreet dogging areas. That would help everyone

Sensual60

Post by Sensual60 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:44 am

I was a swinger with my wife for 7 years when we were married. I still meet people through various sites and the local pubs.
Try it twice, you might just like it!

MajorJump

Post by MajorJump » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:29 pm

I'm not sure this counts but...

My friend always pestered me to have sex with his wife and I was never quite sure he was serious though after a chatting about it it became clear he was serious.
We progressed from there by me watching them on webcam, sometimes directing the show.. then my wife and I watched them together.

After a while we decided it would be fun to have sex in the same room, him with his wife and I with mine.

My friend and I went for a beer or two one night and he revealed that his wife had never given him a blowjob.. even after all the watching I suddenly realised this to be true. So I mentioned it to my wife at some point and she agreed that next time she was ok to give him a blowjob but that was all she would do.

So the next time we were all in the same room my wife gave him a blowjob and he and his wife agreed that if it was ok with my wife I could fuck his wife.. which I did haha..
My friend came over my wife's face, quite an impressive load if I'm honest and she loves the taste and lapped it up. I came on his wife's back as I was doing her doggy style.

We've done nothing since but that was a good night ;)

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:39 pm

Great tale there Major. Loved reading reading that.

Welcome to UKSF.
Getting naughtier by the day

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:45 am

Could any of you experienced doggers who've posted on this thread, put me right on one small detail? If I was to identify a local dogging site and went there unaccompanied simply to be turned on by the actions of all the couples in their cars, do they consider it pervy if a bystander openly masturbates while watching them perform, or do they consider it is a compliment?