Tried this many times

Discussions about swinging and dogging
Nobby

Re: Tried this many times

Post by Nobby » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:40 pm

I've been to Chameleons Club once albeit on my own....I didn't get involved in any of the action there as being a 'first timer' I wasn't too sure how to go about things despite all the research I did prior to my visit...but I have to say I really enjoyed my time there.
I only ever went dogging once as well....a pal and I went to a car park on Cannock Chase one evening a couple of years ago.....got there about 9:30 and there quite a few cars already there....including 2 marked police vehicles and a police van .....I don't care what Mazda say.....you can do 0 to 60 in 1.6 seconds in a Mk 2 MX5 !!!!
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today....'cos if you enjoyed doing today you can do it again tomorrow !

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:40 pm

There is a dogging site not too far away from where I live, and I have been there a couple of times in the summer on my own.
But I will be quite honest there was no one else about, I wasn't unsure what to expect, and quite frankly I felt scared, so I didn't
stay too long on either occasion.
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:34 am

I've been lucky to have had some amazing sex sessions in my car over the years but never in what I believed to be popular dogging sites.
We always succeeded in finding a quiet secluded area to get down and dirty in, including a multi-storey car park in daylight, and have so far managed to enjoy our naughtiness without interruption.
The dogging scene worries me on so many levels and I have no desire to visit any such areas.
An out of the way rugby club car park at 2am is a different story altogether though!

You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:05 am

Ben Truelove wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:34 am
I've been lucky to have had some amazing sex sessions in my car over the years but never in what I believed to be popular dogging sites.
We always succeeded in finding a quiet secluded area to get down and dirty in, including a multi-storey car park in daylight, and have so far managed to enjoy our naughtiness without interruption.
The dogging scene worries me on so many levels and I have no desire to visit any such areas.
An out of the way rugby club car park at 2am is a different story altogether though!

Thanks for your thoughts on this Ben.
I suppose my sexual curiosity over ruled my better judgement at the time , but in hindsight I should have known better.
For a guy on his own in a strange place - there are so many things that can go wrong I think.
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:54 am

My experience of dogging is that everyone is as in stain as everyone else. But where I used to go was in no sense out of the way

But always put safety first. If you don't think it's a good idea, don't do it
Try it. You might like it

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:48 am

Re tracking down quiet, safe dogging sites: a couple of years back there was a notorious site on a country park car park in sleepy old Sussex. Now you wouldn't imagine that that county would be overloaded with dogging enthusiasts, would you? Essex yes, but not Sussex! It even had its own website (sadly, long gone) on which it set out the basic 'house rules'. The charming part was that its opening page showed a very well-endowed middle-aged blonde lady smiling and clasping a thin cardigan across her bosom, with the headline 'WELCOME' above. It was pretty obvious from the picture that she had nothing on under her cardi and that she was very likely to flash her titties at you when you arrived!