Car Park Doggers

Discussions about swinging and dogging

Moderator: Moderators

MrsS

Re: Car Park Doggers

Post by MrsS » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:16 pm

PENTUP wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:22 am
I have a friend who lives on the edge of Epping Forest (east of London). He says that pre-Lockdown he witnessed some amazing nocturnal scenes in deserted public car parks, with couples performing inside their cars with the interior lights on, and onlookers openly masturbating as they watched.
Interesting 🤔 Not far from me, clearly haven't been paying enough attention when driving past!

YesPlease

Post by YesPlease » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:49 pm

I've never been dogging, but I'd love to. If I had a piece of land, I'd invite you all over and we could dog without have to worry about the police or undesireables.

I guess that some of the thrill is the danger, but as so few of us know each other outside of cyberspace, I think it would still be a massive thrill. I know it is to me as I'm now very, very hard!

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:29 pm

YesPlease wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:49 pm
I've never been dogging, but I'd love to. If I had a piece of land, I'd invite you all over and we could dog without have to worry about the police or undesireables.

I guess that some of the thrill is the danger, but as so few of us know each other outside of cyberspace, I think it would still be a massive thrill. I know it is to me as I'm now very, very hard!
That's a great idea. The only thrill I get from dogging is all the sexy people there, not the risk of being caught. That in fact is a definite turn off
Try it. You might like it

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:38 am

In other words, a sort of glorified UKSF Orgy-Meet, somewhere nice and discreet on a warm summer evening. Count me in!

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:00 am

Part of the dogging thrill is not knowing who is there.
Getting naughtier by the day

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:04 am

Hovis wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:00 am
Part of the dogging thrill is not knowing who is there.
Agreed, that there will be complete strangers that you will likely never meet again enjoying the experience with you
Try it. You might like it