Every Man's Fantasy; Allegedly

Threesome? Foursome? Moresome? It's all good here
Ben Truelove

Every Man's Fantasy; Allegedly

Post by Ben Truelove » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:36 pm

I've often seen it reported in various pieces of sexual literature that, in terms of a threesome, most men would prefer to be with two ladies.
Now I fully understand why indulging in such a threesome would be so enjoyable and erotic, but I wonder how many of us men share this fantasy.
Personally, I love the idea of two men and one lady enjoying sex together, not only in terms of the lady having two cocks to play with, but also because the lady may enjoy seeing her men playing together.
I have long dreamt of another man joining me and my wife but I'm finding myself being more and more drawn to the bisexual element of such a beautiful tryst.
Does anybody else share such desires?
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

Iamsomoney

Re: Every Man's Fantasy; Allegedly

Post by Iamsomoney » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:56 pm

For me personally, I would prefer two women if having a threesome.

I wouldn't say no to having two men involved but there is just something about watching two women enjoying each other's company that really gets me going.
You're so money and you don't even know it!!

Broken_Halo

Post by Broken_Halo » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:45 pm

You still need the “right” mix of people. We had a couple of ffm and they weren’t all they are cracked up to be! Both from my point of view and Mr BH’s.

Fingers

Post by Fingers » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:13 am

I think I would prefer FFM.
Personally, there is an element of not being sure about the jealousy side of things. Not sure I could do that in our relationship.

Devon-Ben

Post by Devon-Ben » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:12 pm

I'm with Ben. MMF that for me would be amazing and the answer to so many dreams and fantasies.
Watching my wife being fucked but then being able to engage in sex with the other guy. Masturbating and oral sex all round.
Bring it on.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:23 pm

Devon-Ben wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:12 pm
I'm with Ben. MMF that for me would be amazing and the answer to so many dreams and fantasies.
Watching my wife being fucked but then being able to engage in sex with the other guy. Masturbating and oral sex all round.
Bring it on.
Great post there Ben and for many of the same reasons that I'm craving a tender, loving MMF threesome.
I would add to that my desire to see my wife with two cocks inside her, either in a double penetration scenario, or being fucked by one as she sucks the other.
MMF all the way for me.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.