Every Man's Fantasy; Allegedly

Threesome? Foursome? Moresome? It's all good here
Shakespeare

Re: Every Man's Fantasy; Allegedly

Post by Shakespeare » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Whereas I would love a F/M/F threesome I must admit to wanting to also do a M/F/M threesome,just something that I have wondered about for a very long time now & really want to try it

Maurice-Mynah

Post by Maurice-Mynah » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:53 am

It's odd but even though I'm bi, my fantasy would be MMM, something for which the young ladies will be highly grateful. :-)

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:34 am

Maurice-Mynah wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:53 am
It's odd but even though I'm bi, my fantasy would be MMM, something for which the young ladies will be highly grateful. :-)
I'm guessing there would also be two very grateful men in your fantasy Maurice; one at each end as you eagerly clamber onto all fours for them.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

WriterLust94

Post by WriterLust94 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:55 pm

Maurice-Mynah wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:53 am
Now THERE's a mental picture ;) :blush:

Thebagman

Post by Thebagman » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:25 pm

Had some experience with both, only twice with two women though.

The the first was when I was just sixteen with two girls I used to go to school with after we'd left at the end of the final year, yes we were all legal. Just drunk teenage fumbling and not really that memorable in all honesty.
The second was at age 18 when living in Spain, again drunk after being out for the night with a polish girl in her early twenties and an English girl about the same age. It was enjoyable but too much to concentrate on really ha.

When it comes to MFM I've had that experience quite a few times in a previous relationship. Never anything bisexual barring one occasion when a friend who we had regular threesomes with held my balls while she was busy with her mouth. Between that friend and two others of mine my partner I had a fair few threesomes.

I much preferred these to being with two women, theres the element of seeing your partner like that while also with you, creampie eating was always a fave of mine and also one of the aforementioned friends used to enjoy eating my cum from her too.

It's been years now since any of that for me, but I'm just about to set out introducing my current partner to my likes in this area and test the water.

VeryAndy

Post by VeryAndy » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:14 am

FFM threesome is definitely something I fantasise about but in practice it can be awkward and I find it very hard work trying to satisfy two women at once. I prefer to be laying down with one woman riding my cock while the other sits on my face but that's only hapened once. FFM is much better if the two women are bi.

MMF is much better for me. If the man is bi then I have a cock and pussy to play with. There are so many great things we can all do together. If he isn't bi then having the woman switch between the men can extend the experience as we each get a cool down period and I also get to watch someone getting sucked and fucked knowing that it'll be my turn again soon.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:15 am

VeryAndy wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:14 am
FFM threesome is definitely something I fantasise about but in practice it can be awkward and I find it very hard work trying to satisfy two women at once. I prefer to be laying down with one woman riding my cock while the other sits on my face but that's only hapened once. FFM is much better if the two women are bi.

MMF is much better for me. If the man is bi then I have a cock and pussy to play with. There are so many great things we can all do together. If he isn't bi then having the woman switch between the men can extend the experience as we each get a cool down period and I also get to watch someone getting sucked and fucked knowing that it'll be my turn again soon.
What a very descriptive post Andy.
While I would certainly not say no if my wife invited a female friend to join us, MMF would be my first choice every time.
The thought of her pleasing and being pleased by two cocks is a thought that has brought me to orgasm more times than I can possibly remember.
If our male friend us bisexual, then Bingo!
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

VeryAndy

Post by VeryAndy » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:37 pm

Ben Truelove wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:15 am
VeryAndy wrote:

While I would certainly not say no if my wife invited a female friend to join us, MMF would be my first choice every time.
The thought of her pleasing and being pleased by two cocks is a thought that has brought me to orgasm more times than I can possibly remember.
Assuming everyone is bi then I'm more 50/50. I love watching two women pleasuring each other while I watch but with permission to touch the women all over when I want to or being brought in eg to go down on one woman while the other sits on her face then swapping over. Thinking about threesomes is definitely getting me going! :lol:

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:18 pm

VeryAndy wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:37 pm
Ben Truelove wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:15 am
VeryAndy wrote:

Assuming everyone is bi then I'm more 50/50. I love watching two women pleasuring each other while I watch but with permission to touch the women all over when I want to or being brought in eg to go down on one woman while the other sits on her face then swapping over. Thinking about threesomes is definitely getting me going! :lol:
Another great post Andy!
You've really got the two women sussed haven't you?
Now I'm thinking about you, thinking about threesomes getting you going, and it's getting me going!

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:35 am

Couldn't agree more with VeryAndy about the delights of watching two bi women pleasuring each other. For a real thrill I can thoroughly recommend tapping 'DITA VON TEESE DOUBLE DILDO' into your search engine. What that sensuous woman and her female partner manage to do with a black double-ended dildo is truly amazing.