Private All Male Naughtiness

Threesome? Foursome? Moresome? It's all good here

Moderator: Moderators

PENTUP

Private All Male Naughtiness

Post by PENTUP » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:56 am

On another UK site some time ago, I was put in touch with a guy in the Midlands who organised all-male naked sessions of mutual masturbation, which took place in some private club premises he rented. Only two problems were a) it was by invitation only and b) there was an entrance fee of £25, which I thought was a bit steep. Have any other UKSF members had any experience of these 'group wanks'?

Ben Truelove

Re: Private All Male Naughtiness

Post by Ben Truelove » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:41 am

PENTUP wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:56 am
On another UK site some time ago, I was put in touch with a guy in the Midlands who organised all-male naked sessions of mutual masturbation, which took place in some private club premises he rented. Only two problems were a) it was by invitation only and b) there was an entrance fee of £25, which I thought was a bit steep. Have any other UKSF members had any experience of these 'group wanks'?
"Steep"? That's absolutely effing vertical Pentup!
Unless there was tea, coffee and a cold buffet thrown in as part of the experience in which I'd say it was a reasonable price.
But seriously, I have no experience of such masturbatory meanderings although it would be interesting to see how such an evening would develop.
Would it stop at mutual masturbation or would things go further; much further?
Would he charge more if mutual blowjobs suddenly appeared on the menu I wonder?
Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:41 am

Perhaps I should have read the small print at the bottom, which probably said: "At midnight, half-a-dozen local hookers - dressed only in flimsy lingerie - will circulate to give bj's to any gents who still have any lead left in their pencils"!

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:53 pm

My (male) fuck buddy tried to arrange a fivesome with 3 other guys on Saturday. They were all very keen until one by one they found excuses. So it's not easy to set these things up. My (gay) FBs conclusion? "Fucking unreliable gays"
Try it. You might like it

Lycrathong

Post by Lycrathong » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:58 pm

I'm on a website where some members host naked parties, anything up to 70 guys though most much smaller. There is some masturbation, but most guys are sucking and fucking.
Gay guy seeking sexy young lady to broaden my horizons.

joker

Post by joker » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:30 pm

I've been trying to organise or join some sort of regular group wank session for years! It really isn't easy to get off the ground. Although in reality someone's sexuality wouldn't matter one jot, I have often fantasised that my group would be made up of married "straight" guys. :twisted: