Edging

Sometimes we all need to indulge in some DIY
yurigagarin
Treasurer

Edging

Post by yurigagarin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:00 pm

"Orgasm control, also referred to as edging, peaking, or surfing, is a sexual technique which may be practiced either alone or with a partner and involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period of time without reaching orgasm. When practiced by males, orgasm control allows the practitioner to enjoy direct sexual stimulation without waiting through the refractory period common after orgasm. When the decision is made to allow orgasm, the physical sensations may be much greater and more pleasurable than if the orgasm were experienced conventionally. Orgasm control is referenced as "slow masturbation". ~Wikipedia

I've been experimenting with edging for a while and love doing it ( although I'm not that good at it ! ).

Anyone else on the forum who has experimented with edging? - Would love to hear your thoughts!
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Diamond
Site Admin

Re: Edging

Post by Diamond » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:28 pm

I edge all the time. So much better than cumming
Try it. You might like it

unspanked

Post by unspanked » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:14 pm

I only joined a couple of days ago and my head is full of kinky ideas to try. Never heard of this but I'm going to try it. If I understand it you go as near to cunning and stop or hold it at that point, yes.

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:59 am

That's right. Go to the edge and then stop, then start again

Sensual60

Post by Sensual60 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:30 pm

Did it a few times when younger, these days it takes me ages to cum anyway lol
Try it twice, you might just like it!

KinkInTheCloset

Post by KinkInTheCloset » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:48 pm

Takes me ages to reach the edge but yeah I do enjoy it solo some times. Yet to try it out with hubby but unknown to him that’s going to change soon (he knows I have a night planned for him... he just doesn’t know what lol). Hoping he’ll enjoy it and we can learn more about it as a couple.

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:29 am

KinkInTheCloset wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:48 pm
Takes me ages to reach the edge but yeah I do enjoy it solo some times. Yet to try it out with hubby but unknown to him that’s going to change soon (he knows I have a night planned for him... he just doesn’t know what lol). Hoping he’ll enjoy it and we can learn more about it as a couple.
Let us know how that goes

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:14 pm

I’ve been edging ever since I started masturbating, but it has always been on my own, never had the pleasure of enjoying the experience with anyone else.
The feeling once you finally orgasm is incredible though.
If you're a freak like me, wave your flag....if you're a freak like me, don't apologise. They can't hold you down you were born to rise. It's our time now :smiley-69: