Huge cum this morning

Sometimes we all need to indulge in some DIY

Moderator: Moderators

MrSmooth

Huge cum this morning

Post by MrSmooth » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:34 am

This morning I had woke up with a right good hard one laying in bed.

The wife was asleep and I was having a fummble about with my huge balls and purple head just having a nice slow play.

Rubbing the head and twisting it tight and my balls were very full I could tell.

I leant over to he draw and pulled out a condom as to have a posh wank as they call it and while in the draw I pulled out the 8" dildo.

I was started to insert the dildo into my ass slowly back and forth getting very horny.

I decided to pop the condom on slid it over my huge purple head and down my hard shaft. At this point my wife woke up and looked at me with the bed covers off me and me putting on a condom

She said are you about to unload in that..

I was like well yes I didn't want to make a mess.

She just stared at me while I had the condom on and a dildo up me. She leant over and put her hand on the dildo and started to move it in and out of Me while I groaned and started to carryon masturbating

Within a few moments I was about to cum and I released at that moment the condom just filled and I mean filled it was like a balloon.

So a nice posh wank in the morning.
273917.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pusieater888

Re: Huge cum this morning

Post by pusieater888 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:05 am

Nice