Shibari

Handcuffs, ropes, chains...

Moderators: MrsS, Iamsomoney

User avatar
outbackjack
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:08 am
Gender: Male

Re: Shibari

Post by outbackjack » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:14 am

I should have paid more attention when I was in the scouts, but then we only had bits of wood to tie up.
You know that you're a dirty old man when you look at your grand-daughter and think "Nice tits"

Broken_Halo

Re: Shibari

Post by Broken_Halo » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:09 pm

outbackjack wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:14 am
I should have paid more attention when I was in the scouts, but then we only had bits of wood to tie up.
Bet you would have paid more attention to your knot tying if you had a naked woman stood in front of you rather than a bit of wood!! :angel:

Bh

User avatar
Devon-Ben
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Shibari

Post by Devon-Ben » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:37 pm

I love the photos, lovely model, nice rope work.
Although not so photogenic, don't forget that guys like to be tied up as well.
It’s only kinky the first time. :D

Broken_Halo

Re: Shibari

Post by Broken_Halo » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:07 pm

Devon-Ben wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:37 pm
I love the photos, lovely model, nice rope work.
Although not so photogenic, don't forget that guys like to be tied up as well.

Thank you! I’m flattered! I love Mr BH’s rope work. Yes, we talk quite often about the lack of male models depicted in shibari or rigged up. If we see a picture we always show each other!

On a slightly differing note - I love the fluorescent rope that out. It looks amazing - very visually impacting!

Bh

User avatar
qez
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 6:15 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Shibari

Post by qez » Fri May 08, 2020 3:35 pm

How can I see the pictures?

User avatar
yurigagarin
Moderator
Posts: 1475
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:25 am
Gender: Male

Re: Shibari

Post by yurigagarin » Fri May 08, 2020 4:56 pm

qez wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 3:35 pm
How can I see the pictures?
Sorry qez
Unfortunately Broken Halo is no longer active on the forum and therefore her pics are not available to view :(
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ;) ;)

User avatar
yurigagarin
Moderator
Posts: 1475
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:25 am
Gender: Male

Re: Shibari

Post by yurigagarin » Sat May 09, 2020 11:02 pm

yurigagarin wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:56 pm
qez wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 3:35 pm
How can I see the pictures?
Sorry qez
Unfortunately Broken Halo is no longer active on the forum and therefore her pics are not available to view :(
I know that certain folk missed out on seeing the photos, so I've found an example of Shibari ropework on the internet which is
similar to the photo that BH posted.



shibari.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ;) ;)

User avatar
WriterLust94
Moderator
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:24 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Shibari

Post by WriterLust94 » Sat May 09, 2020 11:06 pm

Good job Yuri :)
Be kind, have fun, and no regrets ;)

User avatar
yurigagarin
Moderator
Posts: 1475
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:25 am
Gender: Male

Re: Shibari

Post by yurigagarin » Sat May 09, 2020 11:09 pm

WriterLust94 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:06 pm
Good job Yuri :)
Just thought it would help WL ! :)
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ;) ;)

User avatar
littlemiss
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:57 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Shibari

Post by littlemiss » Mon May 11, 2020 4:57 pm

That is one sexy photo :o
When I RSVP to a party, I make it my business to cum!

Post Reply