Not Into Bondage But....

Handcuffs, ropes, chains...
Ben Truelove

Not Into Bondage But....

Post by Ben Truelove » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:30 pm

I've never really dabbled in bondage and the likes but one occasion that really aroused me happened very recently, and most unexpectedly.
I realise this may be a little tame to some people but this is not something that would usually turn either of us on.
My wife and I had arranged to spend a night away together in a stylish Cheshire hotel and, as you can imagine, sex was very much on the agenda.
We had been naked, except for our well-chosen underwear, on our bed for a while, using our hands and mouths all over each other.
My wife then stood up, dragged a chair over and demanded that I sit down on it.
This in itself was quite a turn on, as I knew full well that she intended to give me a long and tender blowjob, preferably with some gentle fingering too.
She then produced two of my ties and announced that she wanted to tie my wrists to the chair. How could I refuse?
It was then when she took off her bra and forced a nipple into my mouth as she removed her damp knickers; damp knickers which were then forced into my mouth. And my goodness what a delicious taste!
What followed was the most amazing blowjob as she knelt between my legs working her lips and tongue all over my cock and balls.
I wondered if I'd be allowed to cum in her mouth but several minutes later, she stood up, turned around and impaled herself on my aching cock, just in time to be pumped full of every drop of cum I had inside me. And fuck me what an explosive orgasm it was, and lots of it!
As I said initially, I'm not a fan of bondage but this was an incredibly erotic and submissive experience for me. I guess you might call it being caught in the moment.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

Iamsomoney

Re: Not Into Bondage But....

Post by Iamsomoney » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:22 pm

That sounds bloody lovely. I wonder if I could get my lovely wife to do that to me? Here's hoping...
You're so money and you don't even know it!!

Lady L

Post by Lady L » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:29 pm

I agree with Iam, sounds amazing Ben!

I'm not a huge fan of bondage either, but love a bit of improvising when the mood strikes. I bet you're hoping for a repeat performance at your next hotel stay.

Broken_Halo

Post by Broken_Halo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:45 am

Ben Truelove wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:30 pm
I've never really dabbled in bondage and the likes but one occasion that really aroused me happened very recently, and most unexpectedly.
I realise this may be a little tame to some people but this is not something that would usually turn either of us on.
My wife and I had arranged to spend a night away together in a stylish Cheshire hotel and, as you can imagine, sex was very much on the agenda.
We had been naked, except for our well-chosen underwear, on our bed for a while, using our hands and mouths all over each other.
My wife then stood up, dragged a chair over and demanded that I sit down on it.
This in itself was quite a turn on, as I knew full well that she intended to give me a long and tender blowjob, preferably with some gentle fingering too.
She then produced two of my ties and announced that she wanted to tie my wrists to the chair. How could I refuse?
It was then when she took off her bra and forced a nipple into my mouth as she removed her damp knickers; damp knickers which were then forced into my mouth. And my goodness what a delicious taste!
What followed was the most amazing blowjob as she knelt between my legs working her lips and tongue all over my cock and balls.
I wondered if I'd be allowed to cum in her mouth but several minutes later, she stood up, turned around and impaled herself on my aching cock, just in time to be pumped full of every drop of cum I had inside me. And fuck me what an explosive orgasm it was, and lots of it!
As I said initially, I'm not a fan of bondage but this was an incredibly erotic and submissive experience for me. I guess you might call it being caught in the moment.
Nothing quite like being rendered immobile and unable to touch but then receiving pleasure!

It certainly heightens the experience in my mind!

I would love to tie my husband up and arouse him to the point of ejaculation without actually touching his cock. Can you imagine what a mind blowing orgasm that would be!

Bh
X

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:46 am

Now then BH.
Being tied up (gently) and aroused to the point of ejaculation, or maybe beyond, by my wife does indeed sound mind-blowing.
Perhaps a well-timed text message to her when she's all alone at home will do the trick.
Now that does sound like a great way to spend a hot and sunny afternoon if I can nip out of work at short notice.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.