Thirty Fun Filled Minutes

Anything not already covered
Ben Truelove

Thirty Fun Filled Minutes

Post by Ben Truelove » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:04 pm

As a typical hot-blooded male, I've always enjoyed the delights of fucking a lady, licking her out and being sucked off by her, to name just a few wonderful sexual acts.
What I didn't realise until the weekend just gone, was how much I would enjoy being stripped, blindfolded and having my wrists tied before being forced face down onto our bed. This alone felt incredible but when my wife started to tease my virgin arsehole with a lubed-up dildo, before eventually easing it inside my grateful hole, my sheer enjoyment and exhilaration went off the scale!
She had me thrashing about the bed and panting for a good thirty minutes as she worked her magic with our flexible friend, making sure my cum-heavy balls were also well looked after.
What happened when I was untied can wait for another day.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Re: Thirty Fun Filled Minutes

Post by yurigagarin » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:35 am

Ben - I've written a few words this morning about Pentup's story, but I have to compliment you on your utterly erotic and delightful account
of your first anal BDSM experience at the hands of your good lady wife.
May I ask, was this adventure planned, or did the dildo sliding inside you come as a most welcome surprise ??
I am so envious that you have such a wonderful woman in your life - you are a lucky man !

And of course we are all now waiting for part two ! ……………
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Ben Truelove

Re: Thirty Fun Filled Minutes

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:34 pm

I'd totally forgotten about part two of my half hour of horniness!
Suffice to say for now that the roles were somewhat reversed and what could perhaps be described as 'rough oral sex' was high on my agenda.
More to cum.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.