Sexy Shoes

Discuss attraction to specific body parts
Nylon_guy

Sexy Shoes

Post by Nylon_guy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:00 am

I started this thread on the old site and thought I would bring it over.
A sexy pair of high heels is a huge turn on for me. Both the shoes, and what it does to a woman’s legs and ass whilst she is wearing them really get me going.

I’ve attached a pair of my wife’s sexiest heels for your enjoyment if anyone shares this fetish.

Would be good to hear from like minded people.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you're a freak like me, wave your flag....if you're a freak like me, don't apologise. They can't hold you down you were born to rise. It's our time now :smiley-69:

Ben Truelove

Re: Sexy Shoes

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:13 am

Oh I agree 100% NG. A nice pair of high heels is a huge turn on for me too, especially if they are black, and worn together with black stockings.
My wife has a pair of black, knee-high boots with quite high heels and just seeing them in her wardrobe is often enough to set my imagination racing!
Great thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:22 am

Ben Truelove wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:13 am
Oh I agree 100% NG. A nice pair of high heels is a huge turn on for me too, especially if they are black, and worn together with black stockings.
My wife has a pair of black, knee-high boots with quite high heels and just seeing them in her wardrobe is often enough to set my imagination racing!
Great thread.
You are a man of great tastes Ben. Add a pair of stockings to any outfit and it’s an instant win for me.
And I like the thought of your wife’s knee high boots. Has she ever worn them during sex?
My wife used to have a pair also, which she quite lovingly referred to as her “stripper heels” haha
And great picture by the way, perfectly illustrated example
If you're a freak like me, wave your flag....if you're a freak like me, don't apologise. They can't hold you down you were born to rise. It's our time now :smiley-69:

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:52 am

Has she ever worn them for sex you ask? That's 50% of the reason we bought them! The other 50% being because she loved them when she spotted them.
I've fucked her many times while she's been wearing them as part of her outfit and it's been amazing to fuck her (and photograph her) wearing only those boots.
It's an amazing feeling to watch your cock sliding into the woman you love as you hold onto her 'killer heels'.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:54 am

Nylon_guy wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:00 am
A sexy pair of high heels is a huge turn on for me. Both the shoes, and what it does to a woman’s legs and ass whilst she is wearing them really get me going.

I’ve attached a pair of my wife’s sexiest heels for your enjoyment if anyone shares this fetish.

Oh nylon guy, high heels are a huge turn on for me too, and I so love to see a sensual lady wearing a sexy pair of high heels.
It gets me excited too !!
I've got one or two photos tucked away - I've attached one for your enjoyment !
272.jpg
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Wow, if a woman was stood in front of me completely naked apart from a pair of heels, I would be hard in seconds. And I certainly know what you mean with holding onto a pair of heels, such an erotic experience.

And another great pic to perfectly illustrate this topic, thanks for sharing Yuri. I’m sure I’ve got some stashed somewhere but need to find them. I’ll come back and share once I have found them :)

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:46 pm

As promised, found this one.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Nylon_guy wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:46 pm
As promised, found this one.
Lovely photo nylon - thanks for sharing
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:37 pm

Another pair of my wife’s sexy shoes :D

Fiddler22

Post by Fiddler22 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:10 pm

Nylon_guy wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:00 am

I like them. Not to flashy, but very sexy. I love to see a woman in high heels. I like to fantasise about running my cock in them ( I also like the idea of my cock getting gently stood on by a woman in heels