Women in uniforms

Who likes a man or woman in uniform? Come here and tell us about it
PENTUP

Women in uniforms

Post by PENTUP » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:32 am

Well, after my fictional UKSF2 story 'All Part Of The Service', I'd obviously have to fess up to having always liked the look of young nurses. They are trim and well turned out, they usually have nice figures and pretty faces, and are invariably friendly and caring. Then you start to wonder what goes on 'below the surface': what lingerie they've got on beneath their uniform (or what are your chances of finding out!). For my money British NHS nurses are the sexiest things on two legs.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Re: Women in uniforms

Post by yurigagarin » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:56 am

PENTUP wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:32 am
Well, after my fictional UKSF2 story 'All Part Of The Service', I'd obviously have to fess up to having always liked the look of young nurses. They are trim and well turned out, they usually have nice figures and pretty faces, and are invariably friendly and caring. Then you start to wonder what goes on 'below the surface': what lingerie they've got on beneath their uniform (or what are your chances of finding out!). For my money British NHS nurses are the sexiest things on two legs.
Well the sight of a pretty nurse leaning over to take your temperature has got to help speed your recovery hasn't it !
At the very least it does wonders for your pulse rate !!
nurses.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:14 pm

Given that I've been lucky enough to have sexual relationships with three nurses over the years, I'm happy to announce that I need no means of visual stimulation to remind me of just how sexy a nurses uniform can look, with or without stockings.
I must go and have a good think about those happy memories.
(I may be gone some time).
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:13 pm

Loved the pic (posted by Yuri) of the two nurses dressed in blue. The one who looked after my recent 'problem' was very similar to the one on the left; but I'd have no objection if, on my next visit, they both took care of me!

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:23 am

Uri's picture certainly warrants close examination. The sultry blonde on the left (I'd say) is probably a gentle moaner. Whereas the lady on the right (wearing an upside-down watch, denoting she's a Sister) is almost certainly a dominatrix.

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:27 pm

I'd agree with that assessment
Try it. You might like it