Who’s pierced and where?

Find ink or steel sexy or thinking about getting some? This is the place for you
piercedguy

Who’s pierced and where?

Post by piercedguy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Another carry over from uksf1.

Currently have :-
Tongue
Eyebrow
Nipples
Prince Albert (1” dia, 2GA about 7mm thick)
Base of shaft top side, base of shaft in balls bottom side.

Retired other eyebrow as it grew out.

Diamond
Site Admin

Re: Who’s pierced and where?

Post by Diamond » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:11 am

Very nice. None for me or Mrs D she doesn't like them. She even let her ear piercings heal a couple of years ago because she so rarely wears earrings
Try it. You might like it

piercedguy

Re: Who’s pierced and where?

Post by piercedguy » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:41 pm

My absolute favourite is my Prince Albert.
Took me a few years to get the courage to have it done.

When I finally went to have it done, I thought it was going to hurt.
Went to the Piercer who has done all my piercings (a very cool biker woman plastered with tattoos). Scary looking but such a down to earth Woman she is well cool.

When she stuck the needle through it just made a “pop” noise. Didn’t hurt.
Came out with my dick in a latex glove bleeding a lot.

Pissing was very painful for a week or so. Used to fill a beaker with tepid water, stick him in and piss into the water. This took all the pain away. OK at home but could not do this at work.

Healed quick and it functions like an antenna, sensitivity gone through the roof.
If my dick hangs in boxers and the ring rubs, instant hardon even 10 years later.
Mrs PG rubs and flicks it now in such a way I end up with my head buried in a pillow.
If only I could do that to myself when Wanking lol, I would probably never leave the house.

Very occasionally Mrs PG insists we use a Condom, especially if she doesn’t want to leak during the following day. Very Condom friendly once you find out how. Either keep the ring pointing straight forward or bend to the side against the head of my dick.

Would recommend it to anyone. Mrs PG has made me show all her friends it. Most of them are vanilla and find it a bit strange. Mrs PG’s best mate once asked “what’s it feel like?”. Always fun to say “Bend over and I’ll show you”, followed by a slap of Mrs PG lol.