Being on cam

Like to watch or be watched?

Moderators: MrsS, Iamsomoney

Cookie&Nookie

Re: Being on cam

Post by Cookie&Nookie » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:37 pm

My husband and I started camming together last year. We haven’t been online in a while but for the most part we loved it. I think you need to be in it for the enjoyment of being watched and knowing people are turned on seeing you rather than just the money.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:34 pm

Great post!
Having watched a few sexcams in recent months, it seems quite easy to identify those who genuinely enjoy showing off, and those who are just in it for the money.
I don't think being on cam will ever be for me but it is a nice feeling to share a naughty pic on here and know that somebody is aroused by you.
Have you any plans to go back online?
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time

Poofinboots

Post by Poofinboots » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:54 am

Cookie&Nookie wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:37 pm
My husband and I started camming together last year. We haven’t been online in a while but for the most part we loved it. I think you need to be in it for the enjoyment of being watched and knowing people are turned on seeing you rather than just the money.
Hello you two.
I adore being on Cam.
It's the feeling of being watched when I'm so aroused that actually heightens my pleasure.
I only cam when I'm dressed "en femme" and wearing my sexiest girliest things.
Bringing myself to a spirting climax while being watched is a gorgeous feeling .
My dream is to be fucked deeply by a huge black cock while wearing my spikiest heeled thigh high boots while Camming.
Now that would surely make the viewing ratings soar!
It wouldn't be the first time I have been drilled by a gorgeous black guy though!
That is for another post on here!
Love from P.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:04 pm

Poofinboots wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:54 am
Cookie&Nookie wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:37 pm
Hello you two.
I adore being on Cam.
It's the feeling of being watched when I'm so aroused that actually heightens my pleasure.
I only cam when I'm dressed "en femme" and wearing my sexiest girliest things.
Bringing myself to a spirting climax while being watched is a gorgeous feeling .
My dream is to be fucked deeply by a huge black cock while wearing my spikiest heeled thigh high boots while Camming.
Now that would surely make the viewing ratings soar!
It wouldn't be the first time I have been drilled by a gorgeous black guy though!
That is for another post on here!
Love from P.
What an incredibly arousing post PB and yes I think you would make your ratings soar.
Would I be correct in assuming that you fall into the category of NOT doing it just for the money?
(I think I already know the answer to that one).
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time