Ever purposely exhibited because you are being watched ??

Like to watch or be watched?
adsf85

Re: Ever purposely exhibited because you are being watched ??

Post by adsf85 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:47 pm

Oh i do Ben ! Such a compliment knowing you turn someone on male or female .. tbh because im quite awkward i just said thanks but in hindsight i should of asked if he wanted a hand
SC : ads_francis2019

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:23 pm

Indeed you should AD.
Or perhaps, given that he was watching you, HE wanted to give YOU a hand, if you know what I mean.
We all need a helping hand every now and then don't we?
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

sunshinestate100

Post by sunshinestate100 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:22 pm

Generally, if i'm in the house on my own i'm naked, I love being free!! Once I was sitting in the garden letting the sun hit all the right spots, I knew all the neighbours were out at work so no problem! After a while I got that feeling of being watched, as I looked around I could see someone at my neighbours window holding their phone up I assume taking photos or filming. They obviously appreciated the view so I gave them a better angle! as I got up to go inside. Later that day I found my neighbour had his sister staying. I'm still not sure if she mentioned it to my neighbour.
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...

F6C

Post by F6C » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:21 pm

sunshinestate100 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:22 pm
Generally, if i'm in the house on my own i'm naked, I love being free!! Once I was sitting in the garden letting the sun hit all the right spots, I knew all the neighbours were out at work so no problem! After a while I got that feeling of being watched, as I looked around I could see someone at my neighbours window holding their phone up I assume taking photos or filming. They obviously appreciated the view so I gave them a better angle! as I got up to go inside. Later that day I found my neighbour had his sister staying. I'm still not sure if she mentioned it to my neighbour.
That would be a real turn on for me knowing someone was watching me......

Blue

Post by Blue » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:14 am

Yes.

Gdawg

Post by Gdawg » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:03 am

Surely the rule of thumb is never shit on your own doorstep. I find the idea of exposing oneself on your own property as extremely foolhardy. Not because I object to the idea of exhibitionism or voyeurism. Just because if you have misread the situation or somebody who does take offense gets involved then you could be in bother.

I have been to sex clubs and had sex with people watching. OK, it's a controlled environment and maybe doesn't possess that danger factor. But there is no chance your wife will find out (if you are doing these things without her knowing) or the police will be requesting the pleasure of your company.

Sensual60

Post by Sensual60 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:57 am

There is always a dliemna in public nudity. Many years ago I used to open my curtains in a morning and see a neighbour girl who was 21 knelt up on her bed in just black bra and panties, she was there almost every day. She had no curtains as she hadn't lived there long. It got to the point where she would touch her breasts and her pussy as she watched me and I would oblige in return. We where both back from the window so that nobody else could see due to the angle of the houses. Things got hotter and I started to let her see me masturbating and she would take her bra off. Then one day she was there as expected and I started playing and I became aware of someone else in the room. A few days later I had a knock on the door and it was the Police. To cut a long story short it was the younger sister who had witnessed me playing and I got charged with indecency. Luckilly when it went to court they did not attend and I did not get charged. It would have been more serious these days, but please be careful as you can be trapped and not know who else can see.
Try it twice, you might just like it!

Karen

Post by Karen » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:08 am

does teasing count..?
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Gdawg

Post by Gdawg » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:59 am

Teasing most definitely counts. For me there is no finer sight than a chance glimpse up a lady's dress or skirt - on public transport for example. In contrast with those animals who go about sticking their phones under a woman's dress unawares or hiding cameras in bags and placing them on the ground so to get a view up. These bastards should be locked up. But an accidental glimpse or a deliberate act by the woman to tease the bloke is one of life's great pleasures for me.

There was a woman on the train who sat next to me a couple of weeks ago. As she did so her dress rode up revealing her hold up tops. It was quite obvious, there is no way she wouldn't have known. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable by ogling but, at the same time, I couldn't help but look. I know she saw me catching the occasional glimpse but she made no effort to fix herself.

That glimpse of stocking top was worth a thousand exhibitionists openly posing naked or whatever. I would have gladly asked that woman to marry me there and then, such was the power of what she did. I have never seen her since (and I certainly don't look out for her - that would be creepy). It was just a lovely, albeit powerful, experience.

More power to your elbow if this is what you do!

Devon-Ben

Post by Devon-Ben » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:33 pm

My experience was quite a few years ago, but still fresh in my mind.
My in-laws were staying with us, they took our bed and we slept on a mattress in the lounge (We have a bungalow).
I felt confident that she would be interested in a show as a couple of time when I had been getting changed she would appear but just seemed to be passing through. Her routine each morning was to get up early and leave Father in law in bed for at least another hour.
I heard her go to the bathroom and knew that at any moment she would walk through the lounge.
I was gently rubbing myself with excitement as I planned to expose myself to her.
I arranged the sheet so that a leg was sticking out and most of my now erect tackle.
I kept my eyes almost closed so that I could see her but she would think me still asleep.
The moment came as she walked past, not stopping, but then she opened the kitchen door and stopped and I could see that she was looking at my exposed cock. She had a good look, but was probably afraid of being caught looking.
It was a very pleasurable experience for me and I hope her too.

Kinky and perverted, yes, me too.