Beginners in Golden Shower / Watersports

Pissing and other toilet games. Not for all but enjoyed by many

Moderators: MrsS, Iamsomoney

jaydan97

Beginners in Golden Shower / Watersports

Post by jaydan97 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:42 am

Hey all,

My girlfriend and I have recently decided we wanted to step up our sex fetish game and try some new things. She admitted to me she always wanted to try getting peed on. We had our first experience last night and I am just wondering whether any experienced people on here are happy to share their experiences or any tips on how to make it fun / interesting!

yurigagarin

Re: Beginners in Golden Shower / Watersports

Post by yurigagarin » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:46 am

jaydan97 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:42 am
Hey all,

My girlfriend and I have recently decided we wanted to step up our sex fetish game and try some new things. She admitted to me she always wanted to try getting peed on. We had our first experience last night and I am just wondering whether any experienced people on here are happy to share their experiences or any tips on how to make it fun / interesting!
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Well you've definitely come to the right place for more info - have a browse around, perhaps make a post or two, and you'll soon
find lots of like minded folk willing to chat !
Enjoy ;)
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ;) ;)

jaydan97

Post by jaydan97 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:50 am

yurigagarin wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:46 am
jaydan97 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:42 am
Hey all,

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Well you've definitely come to the right place for more info - have a browse around, perhaps make a post or two, and you'll soon
find lots of like minded folk willing to chat !
Enjoy ;)

Thats exactly what I come for. My girlfriend was quite embarrassed about coming out to me on this fetish and I want to make the effort to make her feel as comfortable and accepted as possible. Looking forward to meeting like minded people. Message if your up for a chat!

Neil

Post by Neil » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:09 am

I have all ways liked ws how I got my wife into was one night during sex she needed a pee while she was doing it I told her not to wipe it when she came back I went straight down on her to her surprise when we had finished she asked if I had liked the taste of her of course I do I said from then on things got a whole lot mor kinky she would sit on my face and let little drops flow from her one night I held her on my face and she let hurt full bladder go .athe beginning she would only let me pee on her tits or pussy but now she loves the taste too hope this helps

prsnalty

Post by prsnalty » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:02 pm

The subject of watersports has come up between my wife and me she is against it totally it is a good thing that I have others that enjoy it. The feel of warm pee all over each other is so good and sexy

gaelic.rower

Post by gaelic.rower » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:39 pm

I did this before but the other way around, i.e., I asked my female partner to urinate on me. Okay, it was actually a one night stand and I asked on the spur of the moment. We got into the bathtub and she asked "where?" - I pointed to my mouth and, sure enough, she squatted over me and started to pee straight into it. The taste caught me off guard and I quickly had to turn my face away, but I still swallowed a fair amount of her pee. The rest of it splashed over my face, neck, and chest. It was really warm.

That initial time was enough to make me want to do it again, but I'd be more prepared and would aim to swallow all or most of it next time. I'd even go further to say that I would like that, next time, multiple ladies pee on me at the same time.

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:54 pm

Welcome Gaelic. Nice first post, I hope you like it here.

The trick is to get here to drink a lot of water, or the "flavour" can be very strong. 💧
Getting naughtier by the day