When and how did you find out that peeing could be sexual?

Pissing and other toilet games. Not for all but enjoyed by many
Ben Truelove

Re: When and how did you find out that peeing could be sexual?

Post by Ben Truelove » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:17 am

Well I would say 'great post's normally CC but that would be a massive understatement!
What a fantastic post that is about your lovely wife; erotic on so many levels. I guess you must be hoping for a lack of toilet facilities every time you take her out!
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

unspanked

Post by unspanked » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:39 am

For me it was shortly after my first erection and finding out how much fun I could have. I used to hang around with a group of children of mixed ages and both genders and a local wood was our our playground. One day playing a game of hide and seek. Two of the girls needed to per and disappeared off to relieve themselves and I accidentally saw them. I was fascinated watching them squat and l and have been ever since.

PENTUP

Post by PENTUP » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:29 pm

My first experience of naughty pee play is similar to cheshirecat's (above). I'd always regarded it as rather 'lavatorial' and unconnected with sex. Until I got involved with a highly-sexed woman, who observed no sexual boundaries whatsoever. Walking together through a deserted wood in the Cotswolds one quiet Sunday afternoon, she stopped by a fallen tree stump and glanced down at a frayed length of old rope. "Do you know what I'd really like more than anything else in the world, darling?" she asked me. "What's that?" "Tie me up naked face down over that log and piss all over me!"