Re: Nylon

Post by Nylon_guy » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:40 pm

Ben Truelove wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:17 pm
Nylon_guy wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:01 pm
Ben Truelove wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:03 pm
I find the sight of my wife in nylon, be it a body, tights or stockings, to be an incredible turn on.
The feel of her soft flesh through nylon is also an amazing turn on.
Better still is the taste of her wet pussy through nylon tights, and it's something I often crave for.
So I suppose you could call nylon a fetish of mine. Not just the visual arousal, but the feel and the taste of her nylon-covered sex.
I absolutely share your desire. One of my biggest turn ons is a woman in nylons, particularly black, opaque tights or pantyhose. I love how smooth they feel against my skin.
My wife has wanked me off a few times with one of her stockings and the feeling is incredible, especially with an exposed bell end.
The feeling is intensified because she has talked me through how she has done this with previous lovers and the thought of her naked, wanking another man to orgasm is one which gives me an instant hard on!
I must add that, with or without nylon, my wife gives the most sensational handjobs, particularly when she puts both hands to use.
My wife has given me footjobs before whilst wearing stockings and pantyhose but it has been a while.
The idea of a handjob with stockings is an incredible thought, and you are certainly a lucky guy to have a wife like that.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:07 am

A footjob administered by nylon-clad feet sounds very erotic to me too NG, especially if the lovely lady is naked except for her stockings as she brings you to a marvellously messy orgasm, all over her black nylon. It's not difficult to imagine the eroticism of your loving wife treating you to such a delight.
Fresh cum on black nylon is one of the most erotic and dirty sights to behold in my opinion.
And thanks for saying I'm a lucky guy NG; I certainly feel lucky to be blessed with a very sensual wife.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

Nylon_guy

Post by Nylon_guy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Completely agree with you there. Nothing on but stockings (and maybe a pair of high heels) is one of the sexiest outfits in my opinion.

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:58 pm

Nylon_guy wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:53 pm
Completely agree with you there. Nothing on but stockings (and maybe a pair of high heels) is one of the sexiest outfits in my opinion.
Oh yes nylon guy - I so agree with you on your choice my friend !
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '