Age difference

There are so many different fetishes. Discuss any not already covered here
sunshinestate100

Re: Age difference

Post by sunshinestate100 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:13 pm

If you have the same type of interests age doesn't matter, I am drawn to woman roughly my age or older, to me it wouldn't feel right if she was 15-20 years younger. But never say never
MWM 40's fun,loving,caring and a kinky side...

Gdawg

Post by Gdawg » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:52 am

The biggest gap for me is +11 years and -14 years. Both were fantastic experiences that went on for more than a one off fuck.

Mu current partner is 8 years older than me and she will always be the sexiest woman alive to me.

WriterLust94

Post by WriterLust94 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:19 pm

I will say for myself I have been more often drawn to women older than me than younger than me (minus the last few women I've been involved with) the ages have ranged from a few years to much more. The oldest woman I have been involved with, and she also happened to be a very good friend of mine, was close to her 50s I think, it was a couple of years ago but a very enjoyable experience for us both. Ultimately I think it's that dividing line between physical desire/attraction to looking for genuine emotional connections/relationships. Both are valid in my eyes, it just depends on what both parties are looking for.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:00 pm

Back in 1996 whilst on holiday in the quiet resort of Magaluf, I was lucky enough to play with both ends of the spectrum, so to speak, as well as a woman of a similar age to me.
I played with a lady twelve years my senior and the sex was amazing; she was up for almost anything.
A young woman ten years my junior was fun, but I wouldn't describe the sex as amazing, incredible, or anything like that.
My conclusion therefore, based on hard, scientific evidence is that the older ladies are much more fun in bed.
Although the woman of a similar age did have a threesome with me and my friend so perhaps I'm using flawed data!
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.