I just didn't feel comfortable with it.

Ben Truelove

Re: Somnophilia

Post by Ben Truelove » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:40 pm

cartepostale wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:48 am
I just didn't feel comfortable with it.
Hey there CP!
I know what you mean except I had a girlfriend many years ago who would often say to me, before she went for a girls' night out;
"Even if I'm really drunk when you pick me up, I want you to fuck me as much as you want when we get home."
She woke up on many occasions to find me lapping at her cum-filled pussy before I went ankle-deep inside her, for the nth time.
Suffice to say I was always happy to be her taxi driver and was always knackered the next day.
Good to have you back CP.
Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

cartepostale

Post by cartepostale » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:48 pm

Thanks Ben. Your memory is very hot indeed.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:28 pm

cartepostale wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:48 pm
Thanks Ben. Your memory is very hot indeed.
Cheers CP.
I never really thought of it as anything other than great sex between two consenting adults, except that the consent had been given several hours earlier!
Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

outbackjack

Post by outbackjack » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:22 am

I got home early in the morning dog tired, I'd just pulled a 16 hour shift over night and another the day before. I just had breakfast and went to bed, I think I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. It was a hot day so I had just stripped of and lay on top of the covers. At some point I was dragged back toward conscientiousness, I realised that my wife was wanking me. She got me hard, straddled me and impaled herself on my cock, and started fucking me cowgirl style. I was too out of it to join in, she carried on until she came, got off me, kissed me and said "Goodnight". I didn't cum, but next night I was rested and fucked her twice. She only came once so the world was back in balance at two all, three all would have been better, but you only get to play the cards that you are dealt.
You know that you're a dirty old man when you look at your grand-daughter and think "Nice tits"

steeeviej

Post by steeeviej » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:51 am

I know it's a late response to this subject but I am new here :)
A former girlfriend found this subject very arousing. She was quite straight forward about sex, nothing strayed from the normal much although she happily did most stuff normal couples did there was little evidence of fetishes or kinks. Until, I got her tipsy one night. She rarely drank alcohol but this particular night she had a couple of strong drinks whilst we had some friends over. Late on she felt quite ill and asked me to take her to bed. The company was still present and a good male friend (whos wife was present) asked if he could help. I said yes as she was very unsteady.
Anyway, we got her up to bed where we laid her on the bed and she was quite exposed. Her skirt was up showing her panties and her blouse was riding over her bra. My friend was more than happy to take in the freeby view as she was very fit.
Next day I told her all about it, she was mortified. However come bedtime she wanted to know all the details, how he oggled her, what did he see etc etc. She was gasping for a fuck.
So a couple of weeks later, she setup the same scenario but this time had no panties on. Same thing she got oggled and wanted to know about it next day. One thing led to another and her favourite thing was to go to bed early and to wake up when I had entered her. I think she hoped it might not have been me one day but that never happened.

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:07 am

Always good to revive older threads, especially with a naughty tale.
Getting naughtier by the day