I just didn't feel comfortable with it.

Ben Truelove

Re: Somnophilia

Post by Ben Truelove » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:40 pm

cartepostale wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:48 am
I just didn't feel comfortable with it.
Hey there CP!
I know what you mean except I had a girlfriend many years ago who would often say to me, before she went for a girls' night out;
"Even if I'm really drunk when you pick me up, I want you to fuck me as much as you want when we get home."
She woke up on many occasions to find me lapping at her cum-filled pussy before I went ankle-deep inside her, for the nth time.
Suffice to say I was always happy to be her taxi driver and was always knackered the next day.
Good to have you back CP.
They couldn't see what should have been so obvious.

cartepostale

Post by cartepostale » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:48 pm

Thanks Ben. Your memory is very hot indeed.

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:28 pm

cartepostale wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:48 pm
Thanks Ben. Your memory is very hot indeed.
Cheers CP.
I never really thought of it as anything other than great sex between two consenting adults, except that the consent had been given several hours earlier!
They couldn't see what should have been so obvious.

outbackjack

Post by outbackjack » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:22 am

I got home early in the morning dog tired, I'd just pulled a 16 hour shift over night and another the day before. I just had breakfast and went to bed, I think I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. It was a hot day so I had just stripped of and lay on top of the covers. At some point I was dragged back toward conscientiousness, I realised that my wife was wanking me. She got me hard, straddled me and impaled herself on my cock, and started fucking me cowgirl style. I was too out of it to join in, she carried on until she came, got off me, kissed me and said "Goodnight". I didn't cum, but next night I was rested and fucked her twice. She only came once so the world was back in balance at two all, three all would have been better, but you only get to play the cards that you are dealt.
You know that you're a dirty old man when you look at your grand-daughter and think "Nice tits"