Women Are So Lucky!

Does you or your partner like wearing your underwear?
Ben Truelove

Women Are So Lucky!

Post by Ben Truelove » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:48 pm

I don't know if you'd call it a fetish as such but I do enjoy wearing knickers that my wife has provided either by;
1. Wearing them herself and me retrieving them from the laundry basket (my favourite option) or,
2. Treating me to my own pair which may have caught her eye whilst out shopping.
Either way, I'm always struck by the wonderful feel of the material and the comfortable fit of the lingerie, hence my reason for the thread title.
Slipping into a pair of knickers has become a great start to any day and inevitably has me feeling sexy all day.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.

Podgybelly

Re: Women Are So Lucky!

Post by Podgybelly » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:24 pm

I buy my own panties, I used to keep them secret, but then told my wife, and ever since have worn knickers.

Voshigirl

Post by Voshigirl » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:57 pm

Hi there. Enjoy.

Sensual60

Post by Sensual60 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:48 pm

As a well known (locally) TV said, it's not women's underwear, it's mine! Wear it and have pride about it, I do
DSC_4053.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Try it twice, you might just like it!

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:15 am

Podgybelly wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:24 pm
I buy my own panties, I used to keep them secret, but then told my wife, and ever since have worn knickers.
I hardly ever buy my own as I prefer to wear my wife's. The fact they are hers and have therefore covered her shaven pussy is a massive turn on for me. She still has older items that will have been worn for other men which is an even bigger turn on when I wear them.
Occasionally, she treats me to a nice new pair.
They couldn't see what should've been so obvious.