Women Are So Lucky!

Does you or your partner like wearing your underwear?
Ben Truelove

Women Are So Lucky!

Post by Ben Truelove » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:48 pm

I don't know if you'd call it a fetish as such but I do enjoy wearing knickers that my wife has provided either by;
1. Wearing them herself and me retrieving them from the laundry basket (my favourite option) or,
2. Treating me to my own pair which may have caught her eye whilst out shopping.
Either way, I'm always struck by the wonderful feel of the material and the comfortable fit of the lingerie, hence my reason for the thread title.
Slipping into a pair of knickers has become a great start to any day and inevitably has me feeling sexy all day.
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

Podgybelly

Re: Women Are So Lucky!

Post by Podgybelly » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:24 pm

I buy my own panties, I used to keep them secret, but then told my wife, and ever since have worn knickers.

Voshigirl

Post by Voshigirl » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:57 pm

Hi there. Enjoy.

Sensual60

Post by Sensual60 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:48 pm

As a well known (locally) TV said, it's not women's underwear, it's mine! Wear it and have pride about it, I do
DSC_4053.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Try it twice, you might just like it!

Ben Truelove

Post by Ben Truelove » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:07 pm

I find myself once again thinking just how lucky our ladies are when it comes to lingerie.
Some time ago, I slipped a rather sexy pair of her best knickers into my work bag and today is the day that I swapped my black CKs for them at about 2pm.
And what a difference I can feel and see!
The satin material feels incredible against my exposed cockhead (which is oozing a little precum after messaging my wife) and the grey/black leopard-type print looks really good; not as good as it does on her I must add!
The slightly looser fit of them, as opposed to the clingy fit of my CKs has given my cock just enough room to play about in.
And play about he will; I just hope he stays out of trouble!
Women are soooo lucky!
You can beat a drum and you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a jolly good wank.

Princess

Post by Princess » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:58 pm

Sensual60 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:48 pm
As a well known (locally) TV said, it's not women's underwear, it's mine! Wear it and have pride about it, I do
DSC_4053.JPG
A guy who actually knows the knickers go over the top of the belt!!! Most women put them underneath (and then cant go for a wee)

magzine2

Post by magzine2 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:22 pm

very astute observation.

Princess

Post by Princess » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:25 pm

I was looking very very carefully!
Stickler for detail