How many of you enjoy it?

For discussion of dressing as a different gender for purposes of sex or sexual gratification

Moderator: yurigagarin

onebifar

Re: How many of you enjoy it?

Post by onebifar » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:24 pm

Devon-Ben wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:14 pm
Theres nothing nicer than the feel of silky or satin lingerie. Stockings are amazing too.
I wear them when I can but not as often as I would like.
Also clean shaven.
I quite agree. The delicious feeling of pulling on stockings is wonderful. I have dressed a lot in the past and long to do more but I am prone to the doubt and followed by the clothing purge as others have mentioned.

Lycrathong

Post by Lycrathong » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:41 pm

Not for me, but I've often enjoyed fucking crossdressers
Gay guy seeking sexy young lady to broaden my horizons.

Maurice-Mynah

Post by Maurice-Mynah » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:36 pm

Never tried it but would be willing to try. I'd need a cross dresser to help me though.

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:24 pm

Used to wear thick black tights in the winter in icy building sites. I enjoyed being warm. Hope that counts.
Getting naughtier by the day

anallovers

Post by anallovers » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:31 am

Love it so much I want to be someones dirtyittle slut and where their lady's lingerie while my sissy ass gets big cock
Bicuurious mf couple looking for bi/bicuurious mf couples for same sex fun

anallovers

Post by anallovers » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:01 am

Fully dressed with wig make up and nail varnish :p gagging to try cock
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bicuurious mf couple looking for bi/bicuurious mf couples for same sex fun

Snowball82

Post by Snowball82 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:53 pm

That is very hot outfit.... Dirty ideas comes to my mind...
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD
PUMP MUD THROUGH MY VEINS
I AM DIRTY DIRTY WHORE
I WANT IT FILTHY... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tim Escent

Post by Tim Escent » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:54 pm

I do and I love it. My favourite get up is a bra/corset/waspie/pantie-girdle/basqe, suspenders and stockings, grey or black pencil or fitted/split-seam skirt paired with a dark semi-sheer blouse or loose fitting one, or twinset (I don't do frills in terms of outerwear). Panties can be problematic, though, in terms of keeping things neat but I do like sheer French knickers. When I was single I would regularly sleep in a slip or sheer nighty or panties and camisole. I also have a big thing about vintage underwear such as longline, six-strap girdles, corsets and so on. Crotchless panties and suspender pantyhose are a favourite, too. And I even once tried to squeeze into a bodystocking.
Apart from wanting to emulate beautiful 20s model and actress Louise Brooks (looks-wise she could've been a sister) during my late teens I have never really aspired to look like a woman – I couldn't pass as one (I am 6ft, with a 42in chest and 34 waist with toned muscles, and I look stupid in a wig). The reasons for me wearing female clothing is A) In terms of outerwear, while I always try to look to good in male clothes, I simply prefer the look of smart women's clothing. And the feel, of course – the tautness of a fitted knee-length skirt when posing legs apart in front of a mirror or the way it hugs my bum, and that sense of being 'encapsulated' by the lingerie, such as the way a corset clutches my torso or a bra cups the breasts of my chest. And, if I say so myself, I've always looked good in female clothes, especially when I was in my late teens and early to mid 20s. For instance, a former girlfriend with whom I was staying but didn't tell about my habit, had won a black and white knee-length fitted dress (New Look style). She went out for the day and I just couldn't resist trying it on, and as I was slim it looked great on me. In fact, it looked better on me than it did her. Funnily enough, though I tried to put it back as I found it, she guessed, pointedly asking me whether I had worn it. I denied it, of course. B) The sheer sexiness of wearing lingerie. I get an erotic charge from the whole process of dressing from putting on the corset (or whatever), slowly pulling up the stockings and clipping them to the straps then putting on the garter and wearing it at the top of my thigh next to my genitals. One vivid memory from my early 20s comes from when I discovered a sister's (I was staying with her following a break-up with my then girlfriend) wedding lingerie – a white basque, stockings and garter. Putting them on gave me such a sexual frisson, a mixture of anticipation and fear of being caught (she had gone out to the shops and I didn't know how long she would be). My hands were trembling, my heart was thumping and my legs felt weak – even my erect cock was twitching. I had such a convulsive ejaculation. From then on I was a confirmed CD.
However, for me, what's even better is being feminised by a woman. I loved the feeling of surrender when a girlfriend took control of my body and having to be passive while they would strip me naked, then dressed me in, turn me around, smack my backside, pinch my nips, feel me up then having to sit still while they applied lipstick (I like it on my nipples, too), face powder, blusher, eyeliner and so on, then have their way with me.
To finish off with I, too, have 'splurged and purged' but really, there is no need for self-doubt. I think it is a crossdressing is a really nice thing to do. Nobody is being hurt. In fact, if every man in the world indulged then there might be gentler one. Imagine fighting in a pencil skirt and heels.