My New Year's Resolution

For discussion of dressing as a different gender for purposes of sex or sexual gratification

Moderator: yurigagarin

VeryAndy

Re: My New Year's Resolution

Post by VeryAndy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:37 pm

Here's an update:

I've spent most of last night and today researching and shopping. I've now bought a wig, some boobs and some underwear (all being delivered between Sunday and Tuesday). I've kept the costs down as much as possible so I can experiment and make mistakes. I'm bound to have some of this wrong. It's very exciting!

magzine2

Post by magzine2 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:42 pm

are you sure your current wife doesn't know about it?what do you think she would do if she found out?

VeryAndy

Post by VeryAndy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:10 pm

magzine2 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:42 pm
are you sure your current wife doesn't know about it?what do you think she would do if she found out?
I'm going to say sorry in advance if I've misunderstood your post (which is likely).

It does sound like this might be leading to a moral judgement. Is this forum not a safe space? Maybe a mod could answer this?

yurigagarin

Post by yurigagarin » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:03 pm

VeryAndy wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:10 pm
magzine2 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:42 pm
I'm going to say sorry in advance if I've misunderstood your post (which is likely).

It does sound like this might be leading to a moral judgement. Is this forum not a safe space? Maybe a mod could answer this?
Hi Very Andy
I'm not a moderator, so I cannot answer from their point of view, but all I will say is that personally I've always believed that the whole purpose
of this forum is to provide a safe place for all of our members to share, discuss, and engage with others openly about their varied likes
and interests, without fear of judgement, contradiction, or ridicule from anyone.
I personally am not very experienced when it comes to lots of sexual pursuits, and there are things on here that I don't have a deep interest
in, but in my view any member of this forum should be allowed and even encouraged to express themselves openly here.
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ;) ;)

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:29 pm

One moderators viewpoint. I am going to assume that there is no moral judgement being made here. I suspect this is a call to you to look at all the permutations of making a decision as big as this.

I hope that all works out well for you in whatever you decide.

Yuri is correct in that this is a safe place to air your views etc.

I look forward to seeing your pictures.
Getting naughtier by the day

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:52 pm

Second moderator agrees with the first. And you won't be judged here no matter what the answers to the questions are, and don't feel you need to answer them

This forum will always be a safe haven for you
Try it. You might like it

magzine2

Post by magzine2 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:15 pm

I'm sorry Andy,I wasn't making any judgements on you or your situation.my sincerest apologies.

Hovis

Post by Hovis » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:47 pm

Great, the written word sometimes gets misinterpretation.
Getting naughtier by the day

VeryAndy

Post by VeryAndy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:02 pm

Hovis wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:29 pm
One moderators viewpoint. I am going to assume that there is no moral judgement being made here. I suspect this is a call to you to look at all the permutations of making a decision as big as this.
Thanks for your input.

The thing is, if this is a call for me to look at how my decisions impact my real life (which is how I interpret this) then that's outside the scope of this forum and implies that some sort of judgement has been made.

We're all entitiled to our opinions however so I'll take this discussion to somewhere that is a truly judgement free safe space for people in my position.