Got Kicked Off The Beach By Security Once!

Real life sexual encounters
Art

Got Kicked Off The Beach By Security Once!

Post by Art » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:00 am

One very Hot day in FL my Boyfriend and I at the time were on the beach making out with each other and getting very hot and heavy and x rated with each other! So much so that we got kicked off the beach by Hotel Security that's right! We were kissing and making out and he started kissing down my neck and groping my tits and sucking my tits right there in broad daylight on the sand in the middle of the day in the hot sun on a public beach in front of everyone! And we were so hot for each other and we didn't care if people were watching us or not!

But all of a sudden the Hotel security guard walked over to us and was like break it up and get a room or something you can't just stay here like that in broad day light and get it on this is a public beach and people can see you. And you have to stop or leave or you will get arrested got it! LOL And I just looked at him thinking to myself oh you just wish you were getting some yourself I wish you would just fuck off! I didn't say that but was thinking it! So we left but it was a hot adventure worth remembering and a nice little trip down memory lane! It's not everyday you get kicked off the beach by security for getting too x rated with your lover but it does make for a hot and interesting sex and love life!