Customer Service

For those who like writing and reading naughty stories
MrRee

Customer Service

Post by MrRee » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:34 am

Janet was just your average girl next door. Except that she wasn’t. Not if you knew her...intimately. She looked as though butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. Probably it wouldn’t, but butter was not what was normally to be found in there. No, what Janet liked best in her mouth was a big hard cock.

I remember when I first met Janet. It was in Customer Services. I had an issue that needed dealing with, and Janet went above and beyond. Oh, she went so far beyond... As I explained the problem, she sat fingering the pendant round her neck. My eyes were inevitably drawn to her cleavage. She began to talk about the resolution, leaning forward across the table to point things out to me. She made sure I got a good look down her blouse as her breasts hung over the desk top. Finally she said, “Any problems, give me a call”, passing a card across the desk. But even in this, she contrived to make it fall off the edge of the desk. “No problem,” I said, “I’ll get it.” But as I bent down at the side of the table, she hitched up her skirt to give me a flash of the stockings underneath. I was left in no doubt as to her intentions.

Outside, I examined the card. It was a standard business card, with the company name, her name, and the office telephone number. But the back... on the back was scribbled a mobile number. With a red lipstick kiss across it. I decided to send her a quick text to thank her.

Within minutes, I had a reply, and it made my head spin. “I want you. Tonight.” There was an address. I began to dream up my excuses for everything else I was supposed to be doing. There was only one place I wanted to be.

I found the address at the suggested time. I knocked on the door, and it soon opened. Janet was there, and I began to speak.

But she just pulled me inside and shut the door, kissing me fiercely. Her hands were all over me, and I soon responded in kind. Clothing was coming undone, in fact my shirt was already on the floor. I made sure hers joined it. She whispered into my ear, “Come on. Upstairs.”

This did take a couple of minutes as we continued to explore each other, and most of our clothes were abandoned en route – by the time we made it to the bedroom we both had little on. She had only her hold-up stockings and lacy knickers. And as she dropped to her knees in front of me, my pants followed her to the floor. Her mouth quickly enfolded my erect cock.

“Oh god, Janet...”

She stopped for a moment and released my dick. “Don’t talk. Just sex. But I promise it will be the best sex you’ve ever had!” My cock was engulfed once again. Her head moved back and forth as her lips slid up and down my shaft. She fondled my balls, then wrapped her finger and thumb round the base of my cock. She began to stroke the shaft faster and faster as her tongue licked my sensitive head, and I realised that she was not going to stop. “Let’s get this one out of the way, then you’ll last longer when you’re fucking me...” My balls were tightening; I tensed as my knees felt weak. She sucked my head into her mouth again and I had no control, and shot my cum down her throat.

She stood up and kissed me again, and I could taste my cum. “Yummy,” she said, “But my pussy needs that treatment now!” And she lay back on the bed.

I bent over and kissed her tummy, then moved down to her wet panties. My tongue could feel the opening as I licked across the outside, and already I could taste her juices soaking through her knickers. I wanted to get in closer though, and I hooked my fingers into the waistband and pulled them down her thighs, over her stockings and off. I lifted her thighs and pulled them apart as my tongue dipped into her wetness, licking forward and back. My lips nibbled at her clitoris before flicking my tongue back and forth across it, and I heard her sigh. Then back as my tongue pushed inside her, seeking out her pleasure zones. Over and again, I teased her clit and her pussy, until I pushed in a couple of fingers to help while I nibbled her clit. She couldn't resist that, and came on my fingers.

By this time my cock was hard again, and she took charge again. She pulled me up to the bed and rolled me over, and as she straddled me, she leaned forward and dangled her tits in my face. Putting my hands behind her back to keep her there, I sucked on each breast in turn, teasing the nipple with my tongue. Much as she was enjoying that, she pushed her ass back, her hand reaching down to guide my cock into her pussy. As she pushed back, I slid deep inside her – oh, that felt good! Then she was riding me, and my hands were playing with her boobs, my thumbs flicking across the still-wet nipples. Her pussy squeezed my cock with each stroke, her hips driving up and down to push the pleasures. If I hadn’t already cum I would have been struggling to hold on now, as it was I was having to think about it; she was getting faster & faster... her legs trembled ... then she stopped suddenly.

Climbing off, she turned round, and I found her sitting on my face. My tongue sought out her dripping wet pussy again, and with a sigh of satisfaction, she leaned forward to suck my dick once more. As her lips slid up and down my shaft, I pulled her butt cheeks apart for my tongue to poke into her asshole. We pleasured each other in that way for a few minutes, then she shuffled forward to sit on my cock. But this time it was her asshole that she was guiding my nob into. Slowly she sat on it, until it was all the way in. Oh, but that’s tight! Now she was lifting up and down, assfucking my cock... ahh, that was so good! The whole of my body was tensing, and trying to hold back – no, I couldn't… I came again, I came hard in her ass...

I needed to keep her excited while I got ready again. So it's back to my fingers, two going into her pussy and one in her ass. My mouth went to work on her clit again. Her tender fingers and skilful mouth went to work on my dick and brought it back to life once more. I was ready to fuck again, and that’s what she was going to get. I threw her onto her back on the bed, pulled her thighs apart, and slammed my cock into her cunt. In and out, over and over, our hips slapping together as I pumped her pussy hard. Her tits jiggled erotically in time to my movements, and I grabbed one to fondle as I shagged her. Her fingernails dug into my hips as she pulled me in tight, and her back arched as she climaxed again.

She collapsed back to the bed, breathing hard. As was I too, with my exertions, but I was not done. I rolled her over and lifted her hips towards me, and entered her pussy again from behind. I grasped her hips as I thrust deep inside her, fucking her mercilessly. She reached down and massaged her own clit as I pumped her pussy... I was getting near again... then I felt her shudder and I let go, filling her with all I had left.

We both collapsed back onto the bed, and I lay there spooning up to her...

That wasn’t Janet’s house. And it was a pay-as-you-go SIM number. But it was one unforgettable night!

Art

Re: Customer Service

Post by Art » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:07 am

MMMM good read! I want to fuck you after reading that! Well done!

MrRee

Re: Customer Service

Post by MrRee » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:36 am

Oh Art! You are so delicious! If only we weren't separated by an ocean...