The UKSF F1 Club

Discuss music, books and any other pastimes
Diamond
Site Admin

Re: The UKSF F1 Club

Post by Diamond » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:08 am

Hey I didn't do too bad with the quote considering I've not seen I for a while

Easily the best racing film of all time, it's the only one that managed to capture the essence of it. And I'm including Rush in that too. Just love the start of the race (actually the year they are racing was the first not to use the Le Man's start) where all you can hear is his heartbeat until the lights go green and you hear the fury of the engines
Try it. You might like it

Fingers

Post by Fingers » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:02 pm

Anyone watching the qualifying?

I hope Max gets a win for the last GP of the year.

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:06 pm

I've seen the result but not discussing until it's been broadcast. A shame Bottas will definitely start from the back he's been quick all weekend

yurigagarin
Treasurer

Post by yurigagarin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:56 pm

Diamond wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:06 pm
I've seen the result but not discussing until it's been broadcast. A shame Bottas will definitely start from the back he's been quick all weekend
Another pole for Lewis, but lets see what happens tomorrow night.
The pundits are forecasting high tyre degradation and that may well work in Verstappen's favour !
' There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:48 am

It could be a good race, although being a street circuit overtaking is limited. But that could so throw in some unpredictability. As the last race and no need to save the engine or any other part of the car it would be good to just see a straight full throttle fight for the win

Will Hamilton just drive into the distance, underlining his WDC? Can Verstappen jump him at the start and get the lead? Can the Ferraris, who have been pacy all weekend and lost out in qualifying due to error, manage a fight back

I'm getting quite excited about this one. It's been a good season this year