Favourite Movie Quotes

Discuss what is on the screen, big or small

Moderators: Iamsomoney, yurigagarin, WriterLust94

yurigagarin

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes

Post by yurigagarin » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:40 pm

He's not the Messiah - he's a very naughty boy !

Monty Python's Life of Brian
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ;) ;)

Fingers

Post by Fingers » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:58 pm

4575db28d6538e45ff70be8a8f7c0002.gif

What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Diamond
Site Admin

Post by Diamond » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:33 pm

yurigagarin wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:23 pm
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?"

Dirty Harry
Another great Dirty Harry one (from memory so apologies if I don't get it right)

Mayor: I won't have any trouble again like the East Side last month, That's my policy
Harry: With all due respect, Mayor, when I see an man chasing a woman down an alleyway intending to commit rape, I shoot the bastard, that's my policy
Mayor: Oh? And how do you determine intent?
Harry: When he's chasing her with a meat cleaver and a hard on, I figure he's not out collecting for the Red Cross
Try it. You might like it

Maurice-Mynah

Post by Maurice-Mynah » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:41 pm

"He disagreed with something that ate him."
a note left on the barely alive body of Felix Lighter in James Bond "License to kill" (Timothy Dalton)

yurigagarin

Post by yurigagarin » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:29 pm

"I feel the need - the need for speed!"

Top Gun
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ;) ;)

Fingers

Post by Fingers » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:07 pm

"There is nothing like a nice piece of hickory"

Pale Rider.
A favourite film of mine.

https://youtu.be/eyjrUAimzZg

MrsS

Post by MrsS » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:33 pm

“- Maj. Smith: Lieutenant, in the next 15 minutes we have to create enough confusion to get out of here alive.
- Schaffer: Major, right now you got me about as confused as I ever hope to be.”

Where Eagles Dare

yurigagarin

Post by yurigagarin » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:15 pm

"Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Pulp Fiction

(I'll be honest - I had to look it up to get the quote right ! )