Have you used Reddit

Anything sexual where those involved can't be together

Moderator: Moderators

BrokenEye

Re: Have you used Reddit

Post by BrokenEye » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:54 am

Never knew Reddit had a sex based thread thingy, I just signed up to it, certainly looks interesting, this would have been Ideal when I was living overseas for 9 years, thanks for the unintended secondary source of entertainment Bunny. :D

Lycrathong

Post by Lycrathong » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:27 pm

Yes, I enjoy reading and posting on their forums, mainly gay-oriented. I like masturbating over the pics of cute twinks and femboys. I've also had plenty of young guys wanting to have private chats with me.
Gay guy seeking sexy young lady to broaden my horizons.

ukguy1986

Post by ukguy1986 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:34 pm

Only discovered reddit last year so still getting to grips with it, literally sub reddit for anything sex related you can think of - lots of good content but also lots of people using it as a platform for onlyfans advertising, still worth a look as it's great :)

joker

Post by joker » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:15 am

ukguy1986 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:34 pm
Only discovered reddit last year so still getting to grips with it, literally sub reddit for anything sex related you can think of - lots of good content but also lots of people using it as a platform for onlyfans advertising, still worth a look as it's great :)
The onlyfans advertising is starting to ruin some of the subs, particularly some of the gone wild subs. There's still plenty of great genuine photos though for now.